Staff Changes - 1/2 PM Update

View as article
Advertisement
The La Tech guy actually has some formal education in this department. I don’t believe Swasey or Felder did.

Plus anytime you can get a deranged redneck screaming at your team all offseason in the weight room, you’re off to a good start.

Graduated from Tulane University in 1995 with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in exercise physiology. He also served as a graduate strength coach at Tulane for two years.

I’m liking him over Bo.

La tech had a decent D based on the stats and scores, one kid
had like 27 tfl’s not bad, can’t front like I’ve seen them play tho

I’ve never seen snakes but gators are everywhere. Take a drive across old 41 and stop literally anywhere - You’ll see them in the canals, on the side of the road, at the rest stops, etc.

Anytime I drive across the alley they’re littered on the sides of canals sunning themselves.

This is the mental picture I have when I see them:

E91A1354-CB45-4DE4-8EE8-5E3D8A1E83B4.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that Manny is effectively taking a promotion away from his buddies (which is the right move, IMO) speaks volumes about Richt's level of motivation before he ultimately decided to retire. Dude was clearly done. He couldn't even be bothered to conduct a search.

Had the exact same thoughts. Richt promoted two guys that had no business being a DC at Miami or maybe any other power 5 school. It was about the laziest thing Richt did while here. So that would have meant a bad offense and a severely diminished defense in 2019. We would have been lucky to win 5 games. Any maybe when the dust settled after the bowl game Richt finally realized that and said "well I am getting out now before fire and brimstone get rained on me next year".

I was trying to find some of his Dawg night challanges. Are those on their? He does a lot of team building challenges and just seems to be the complete opposite of Felder. Just what Manny wants.

He is to everyone who said they didn’t trust Felder cause he was overweight (which is dumb) but Hester is an animal about lifting weights.

I had no idea about those, I just typed in his name and saw his training videos with some NFL players (before he got the LA tech job I believe). That would be awesome though, going to look into that.

Advertisement
I had no idea about those, I just typed in his name and saw his training videos with some NFL players (before he got the LA tech job I believe). That would be awesome though, going to look into that.

I can’t find them. This either videos are from when he was with D1 Sports Training. He was the brains of the operation and wrote the training programs for the company before leaving for La Tech. I worked for D1. That’s how I know about this dude.

Speaking of recruiting, I saw Bo Davis got a violation at Bama in 2016 and can't do any off-campus recruiting until after April 13, 2019. Once that "penalty" is over, do you think he could pay dividends in recruiting defensive linemen? It seems we should try and get this guy on staff in some role.
That was one of my main reasons wanting him, he's got crootin' down to a science lol

But I like Kurt Hester too, he's got great experience as a Strength coach & trained some really high profile NFL players.

Advertisement
I can’t find them. This either videos are from when he was with D1 Sports Training. He was the brains of the operation and wrote the training programs for the company before leaving for La Tech. I worked for D1. That’s how I know about this dude.

**** thats awesome! If you find them let me know, I'm going to try and look.

Advertisement
Back