Staff Change Update...?

If I knew wat gobagool was? I would be laughing as well I wasn't a fan of the sopranos!!

Capicola - pronounced "ga-ba-gool"...

1706635117036.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t make kindergarten mistakes and you don’t have this problem.
No you guys are just a glutton for self inflicted wounds and friendly fire because you can’t get out of your own feelings and moperISM.

The people in the position of power are quite aware of his gameday issues and have had discussions with him about it.

Again, with “kindergarten “ hot take. Everyone has discussed fervently about the all of the stresses and pressures of being a head coach in CFB. Everyone has been on a learning curve. He has been middle of the pack and needs improvement for us to be elite. Hopefully, the infusion of talent will make his job a little easier on Saturdays. He MUST upgrade his managing skills on his staff, learn how to communicate better but allow his staff to actually do their job without feeling micromanaged.

i asked this question a few days ago and no one confirmed.

Oh no. I was confirming he did have a person specifically on staff for those things. Im not sure if the same person is returning because of some issues last year or they worked out the kinks

Advertisement
No you guys are just a glutton for self inflicted wounds and friendly fire because you can’t get out of your own feelings and moperISM.

The people in the position of power are quite aware of his gameday issues and have had discussions with him about it.

Again, with “kindergarten “ hot take. Everyone has discussed fervently about the all of the stresses and pressures of being a head coach in CFB. Everyone has been on a learning curve. He has been middle of the pack and needs improvement for us to be elite. Hopefully, the infusion of talent will make his job a little easier on Saturdays. He MUST upgrade his managing skills on his staff, learn how to communicate better but allow his staff to actually do their job without feeling micromanaged.

I said the same thing about friendly fire under previous staffs and was told that it was for the good of Miami to lambaste the "staphs" for ***** up -- no more evidenced than by the leader of all Mario apologists calling our basketball coach a corpse after a win... and a trip to Elite 8 and Final 4... Let's hope Mario can get us to the Elite 8 in our ******* conference...

Every recruit and other coaches saw the GT idiocy, repeatedly -- there is no escaping that level of poor decision making.

He gets paid very well for the stresses and pressures of his job. Get a mentor. Get a sports psychologist. Get laid. Just get better and follow the rest of what you said, as we did not hire for learning curves. We fired a coach on a learning curve to hire an established coach that this place pushed as the goods...

More wins. Less people have to mope about.

Oh no. I was confirming he did have a person specifically on staff for those things. Im not sure if the same person is returning because of some issues last year or they worked out the kinks
glad you confirmed because a father of a kid that works inside the program doing menial tasks told me (the father did) that such a position existed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back