Staff Change Update...?

Maybe legs to what my buddy is hearing then. Which I had thought was BS. Thanks

1705803888171.png

Advertisement
bringing this back for @Ghandi

has this occurred? if not, when do you expect for it to occur? and, whom do you expect will replace Dawson?

thanks in advance.

ran into Dawson and wife a few days ago at a coral gables restaurant. super nice guy. i asked him directly about leaving. he said "**** no". a little later, i asked him whether the phrase "let's finish the MF out" applied to his tenure here. he said, **** yea.

thanks @Ghandi

ran into Dawson and wife a few days ago at a coral gables restaurant. super nice guy. i asked him directly about leaving. he said "**** no". a little later, i asked him whether the phrase "let's finish the MF out" applied to his tenure here. he said, **** yea.

thanks @Ghandi

IMO... Proven = Guidry, JT, Nicholson, Sagapolu, Mirabal, Beard | Jury still out = Dawson, Woodiel | Need to go = Addae

I can't believe LSU grabbed Raymond smh

Also I may get flack for this, but I felt Harris was in the jury still out mode and look at his open spot as an opportunity to trade up

Advertisement
IMO... Proven = Guidry, JT, Nicholson, Sagapolu, Mirabal, Beard | Jury still out = Dawson, Woodiel | Need to go = Addae

I can't believe LSU grabbed Raymond smh

Also I may get flack for this, but I felt Harris was in the jury still out mode and look at his open spot as an opportunity to trade up
What has Sagapolu proven exactly? Lol

Advertisement
Not to take away from your skill set but my niece better at it as well and she’s in first grade.
Yes let’s extremely exaggerate the deficiencies of our coach to make him as pathetic as a 1st grade girl like recruits ont read this board or this gets added as fuel for some other teams Canes Tears board.

Advertisement
In all seriousness he actually has someone that is supposed to monitor the clock and keep him updated on timeouts, down and distances, fg range.
i asked this question a few days ago and no one confirmed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back