Stadium question? Going to 1st game ever.

Jayhud11

Recruit
What's up guys, I usually don't post. But I've got a question, in looking to go to the GT game in oct. tickets are so much cheaper in the visitor side lower sections. Is anything above row 20 good seats? Thanks in advance. I've never been to a game so I'm just wondering if the tickets would be good. Lo

Advertisement
What's up guys, I usually don't post. But I've got a question, in looking to go to the GT game in oct. tickets are so much cheaper in the visitor side lower sections. Is anything above row 20 good seats? Thanks in advance. I've never been to a game so I'm just wondering if the tickets would be good. Lo

Think visitors side is the only part that isn't covered so you may get baked by the sun, depending on what time the game is.

You'll be good, my regular season tickets are in the "visitors" section below the 20. As long as you're in the lower bowl you'll be good to go truthfully.

Think visitors side is the only part that isn't covered so you may get baked by the sun, depending on what time the game is.

I'm in row 12 and the sun doesn't hit until you get to row about 10, and below. Last year we got rain in about 2 games i never felt a drop.

It's a Thursday night game. Sun won't be a factor

Advertisement
The higher up you are in the lower bowl, the better the view is imo.

The higher up you are in the lower bowl, the better the view is imo.
I agree and I love the 200 section, I'm in the suite now but I was in 234 (right in line with our sideline, east side, row 4) I was completely shaded and completely dry during a good rain, while rows directly in front of me got soaked; although I'm pretty sure the roof covers more on the sidelines.

We also were sectioned off from the rest of the stadium with air conditioned terminals and our own concessions and bathrooms, season tickets this year are $245 total. The 200's on the West side have couches, cushioned seats, more leg room and a table, starting at around $825 for the season.

I appreciate it guys. I'm 6 hours away and always wanted to go to a home game, so I'm making it happen this year.

Advertisement

It's a night game so if the suns out we have bigger issues.

Advertisement
Back