Stadium and parking lot tips please

BisCane

Junior
Any tips on how long it takes to get in w this crap going on etc. etc. etc.? Also, how was ordering beer via the app? I hope my official flask does not get confiscated at the gate.

Advertisement
Any tips on how long it takes to get in w this crap going on etc. etc. etc.? Also, how was ordering beer via the app? I hope my official flask does not get confiscated at the gate.
Getting in was a breeze but you’ll need to have a parking pass. Hate to break it to you but they aren’t selling beer so a flask (XL one) is imperative. They weren’t patting anyone down for the UAB game. I expect the same tomorrow. GL and GO CANES!

This is the chief of security at Hard Rock.

You better not try to bring anything in.

34EA0E46-42E3-447B-8A62-5AEF7F8E241E.gif

Advertisement
No alcohol. No issue parking. Yellow lots were closed (they built all kinds of tennis courts and garages over there. Parking is gonna suck next year when back to normal).

Free parking lots where closed.

Have to park in designated areas like Orange lot. I didn’t buy a parking pass. I just paid with credit card or you can pay with Sun Pass Plus.
Getting out was easy as well

The parking is in the Orange lots and they direct you to a spot. I saw cars purchasing parking there in the entrance as the attendants have a card reader for purchases. You can sit in your car to have drinks and eat but if you get out you have to go inside the stadium. We parked next to friends and the parking lot attendants made us keep the windows closed on our vehicle, it was a bit stupid since we were going to sit together inside. Since the UAB game was the first one under COVID rules they were being really strict. At least we can go see the games. Go Canes crush FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back