Stacy Thomas

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Was offered by LSU and FSU today, any opinions on him?

[video=youtube;hQuPJYvGf8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQuPJYvGf8Q&list=UU_5e9N11Xt14C-5pfPImrBg&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Advertisement
I don't think he's a can't miss kid, but he has some potential on the defensive side of the ball. Seems more natural there. I didn't see the explosion off the ball I like to see in HS defensive ends but when he turns on his motor he gets after it. I found him to be more natural on the defensive side of the ball. He looked awkward catching the ball.

"Florida came by two weeks ago and Georgia Tech has also come by," Thomas said. "I think those two schools might be close to offering."

Thomas doesn't claim a leader at this time, but would like to receive an offer from the hometown school.

"I like UM," Thomas said when asked if one school stood out. "It is just my hometown. I have been born and raised in Miami."

Advertisement
looks kinda slow, but he has the right size to play d'end..

He doesnt look that slow IMO....has great protential on the Def side. Has great instincts when he gets around the ball....I like how he secures tackle first and then uses the punch technique...I like the kid.

Advertisement
Back