Stacy Searels | Post Practice | 3-31-2016

because Gall has a lot of gall in even attempting to block anyone. He ends up being the 12th player for the defense.

Advertisement
Good post, actually.

It sounds like the starters are:

T - Trevor Darling
T - Tyree St. Louis
G - Danny Isidora
G - KC McDermott
C - Alex Gall

And it doesn't really sound like the other guys are really in the mix to take their spots, at this point. I know things could change after the scrimmage, but he sounds like those are his guys ...

BUT ... If Milo or Odogwu are in the mix to get with the 1s, I assume that means Gall would be out.

So ... Of the other guys listed, who could move to center to replace him???

linder is out for spring with injury, he is the starting center come week 1. gall would move to backup

Not saying you're wrong ... But why so definitive?

These coaches don't know much about Linder. So, why would he automatically be inserted ahead of Gall if he's going to miss all of Spring ball?

he is just a better player then gall. come fall or summer or whenever coaches see him play he will easily beat out gall. odagwu probably will end up at rt also but I'm hoping not on that one.

Good post, actually.

It sounds like the starters are:

T - Trevor Darling
T - Tyree St. Louis
G - Danny Isidora
G - KC McDermott
C - Alex Gall

And it doesn't really sound like the other guys are really in the mix to take their spots, at this point. I know things could change after the scrimmage, but he sounds like those are his guys ...

BUT ... If Milo or Odogwu are in the mix to get with the 1s, I assume that means Gall would be out.

So ... Of the other guys listed, who could move to center to replace him???

linder is out for spring with injury, he is the starting center come week 1. gall would move to backup

Not saying you're wrong ... But why so definitive?

These coaches don't know much about Linder. So, why would he automatically be inserted ahead of Gall if he's going to miss all of Spring ball?

he is just a better player then gall. come fall or summer or whenever coaches see him play he will easily beat out gall. odagwu probably will end up at rt also but I'm hoping not on that one.

Thanks for the response.

Are you guessing Odogwu moves Darling or St. Louis to the bench, or does Darling move to guard and McDermott goes to the bench?

Advertisement
Back