Stacy Searels | Post Practice | 3-31-2016

Advertisement
He basically said ***** did you hear what I said. Gotta admire a no nonsense type of coach who doesn't go for bs from anyone not just his players. **** interview was like 15 secs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good post, actually.

It sounds like the starters are:

T - Trevor Darling
T - Tyree St. Louis
G - Danny Isidora
G - KC McDermott
C - Alex Gall

And it doesn't really sound like the other guys are really in the mix to take their spots, at this point. I know things could change after the scrimmage, but he sounds like those are his guys ...

BUT ... If Milo or Odogwu are in the mix to get with the 1s, I assume that means Gall would be out.

So ... Of the other guys listed, who could move to center to replace him???

Good post, actually.

T - Trevor Darling
T - Tyree St. Louis
G - Danny Isidora
G - KC McDermott
C - Alex Gall

And it doesn't really sound like the other guys are really in the mix to take their spots, at this point. I know things could change after the scrimmage, but he sounds like those are his guys ...

BUT ... If Milo or Odogwu are in the mix to get with the 1s, I assume that means Gall would be out.

Knighton and linder id assume

Advertisement
what happened to Nick Linder? He showed so much promise his freshman year

He is hurt.I think a shoulder injury but I don't know.

There was a herald article on feb26th saying he was going to battle Gall for C spot and didnt mention any injury...i dont remember hearing any injury news on him so he should be good to go.

Edit...i stand corrected.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good post, actually.

T - Trevor Darling
T - Tyree St. Louis
G - Danny Isidora
G - KC McDermott
C - Alex Gall

linder is out for spring with injury, he is the starting center come week 1. gall would move to backup

Good post, actually.

T - Trevor Darling
T - Tyree St. Louis
G - Danny Isidora
G - KC McDermott
C - Alex Gall

linder is out for spring with injury, he is the starting center come week 1. gall would move to backup

Not saying you're wrong ... But why so definitive?

These coaches don't know much about Linder. So, why would he automatically be inserted ahead of Gall if he's going to miss all of Spring ball?

Advertisement
Back