Stacy Kirby 2018 DE

GeraltOfCaneia

Sophomore
Defensive Stacy Kirby (Orlando, Fla./Jones) said Florida State still leads Florida among his 11 verbal offers.

Kirby said he grew up a big Miami fan and is hoping the Hurricanes offer soon. A verbal tender from his childhood favorite figures to make this a rare legit three-way battle for the nation’s No. 5 weakside defensive end in the 2018 class.

Kirby plans to attend Florida State’s game in Orlando against Ole Miss Labor Day Night as his high school is only a few blocks from the Citrus Bowl.

He also plans to hit up Florida for multiple games this fall. He said he hopes to attend a Miami game if they offer as well.

As a sophomore, Jones (6-3, 235) racked up 10 sacks. He plans to make his college choice during his senior season.

The Crystal Ball reads 100-percent for Florida State.

Stacy Kirby - Hudl

Advertisement
Known about him for a very long time. I'm not allowed to say it but a very good thing is close to happening for him.

[MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION] you might as well just said he getting the miami offer soon

Known about him for a very long time. I'm not allowed to say it but a very good thing is close to happening for him.

Geo I'm gonna assume, the good thing, is an offer from The U and not his mom winning lotto :). Kid saying he a big Miami fan used to be a bad omen, but this a new staff and new era.

Advertisement
Love this kids natural ability. With the new Era going on for us I'm more than positive he lands where he belongs the U.

Advertisement
He already had the offer two weeks ago. His dad was waiting to surprise him with it.

This kid absolutely loves Miami, Mom wants him staying close to home.

All of this I know because theirs a 2018 recruit that's very close to him and played together since they were little.

He already had the offer two weeks ago. His dad was waiting to surprise him with it.

All of this I know because theirs a 2018 recruit that's very close to him and played together since they were little.

Come on bro lol

Advertisement
Kirby, Bonitto, Chatfield are the priorities at DE for 18?

Chatfield doesn't have his offer yet but they are very interested in him. I absolutely believe we should go after him. Him & Tyson Campbell were the only ones with any kind of pulse against Booker T. last week on defense.

I like Robert Hicks(Blades Cousin) as well but he's a bit of a tweener.(OLB/DE)

So, should we expect a commit from Kirby next year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back