Stacy Coley

WestGaCane

Sophomore
I'm happy for the young man. Played his *** off. And made a super catch for a TD.:fistbump:

Hate that he got hurt.

Advertisement
tonight was a microcosm of his career: showed off his talent, then showed how brittle his body is.

Advertisement
He was killing it tonight. Sucks he got hurt. Hopefully it isnt too serious and tonight was the confidence boosting game he's needed.

**** that he left it all on the field every player can't say that

a lot of them can. norton, kirby (even tho cook made him and other defenders look silly), grace, AQM, bush, jenkins, bush, corn, artie, kaaya, herndon, rashawn, etc. matter of fact i'd say most of the guys played their hearts out, that's why they were so dejected afterwards.

Coley =
th

Advertisement
**** that he left it all on the field every player can't say that

a lot of them can. norton, kirby (even tho cook made him and other defenders look silly), grace, AQM, bush, jenkins, bush, corn, artie, kaaya, herndon, rashawn, etc. matter of fact i'd say most of the guys played their hearts out, that's why they were so dejected afterwards.

Yes, you could see their disappointment on TV. Makes me dislike Folden and his sidekick even more intensely.

Coley balled tonight. Made it look easy which makes it obvious he wasn't healthy last year. Of course Al Bortion didn't shirt him, he wasted a whole year feeding Coley bubble screens that averaged about 2 yards per play. Great game for Stacy tonight. It just sucks that the kid is made of glass.

Coley was phenomenal. Created separation at will against an extremely talented secondary. And that go-ahead touchdown was one of the most impressive individual efforts we've seen from a Miami player in years. Sacrificed his body to make one **** of a play.

His performance against FSU just further illustrates how Coley's sophomore year was one of the most glaring examples of a player being misused/underutilized/improperly developed by a coaching staff that I've ever seen. It was so bad that many were questioning whether Coley was ever all that talented, despite everything they saw from him as a freshman. F***ing unbelievable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I forgot what poster it was that said he sucks. Was it blackvern? That kid balled his a$$ off. Played like a superstar. He and Scott wanted to get noticed. Very proud of those guys.

Coley played with more heart than any receiver I have seen lately at Miami laying it all out there on that td and holding on to the ball. Scott balled too...

Advertisement
tonight was a microcosm of his career: showed off his talent, then showed how brittle his body is.
I agree. It was a weird chain of events also. He makes a great catch for a td, jumps up to celebrate, then 5 seconds later he falls to the ground. I said to myself that this was one of the weirdest injury i have ever seen. I dont think the db fell on him either. But itd stacy we are talking about. You cant even breathe on him to hard.

Love Coley's talent but he's made of glass. Every time a defender hits him or he falls to the ground I'm afraid he won't get up.

Advertisement
Back