Stacy Coley

Agreed....I wonder how long Golden will be able to deal with this s**t......?

TOS is saying mom is pushing FSU and Bennett keeping us in the game.

Jimbo must have gotten to mama.

South Florida HS football has truly become a complete cesspool of corruption where the highest bidder will usually win out. These fakes and frauds masquerading as corches and mentors are quite often nothing but 2 bit criminals who found a new scam (feeding off the talent of talent rich S FL to turn a buck) to enrich themselves.

Any doubts? Take a look at that thread from last night about that piece of garbage at BTW who is poisoning everyone he can against UM.

Advertisement
I have heard people close to Northeast program say that Coley has always had grade issues and didn't test well, is he all set with grades/test scores?

Advertisement
3FW.. not calling you a liar but did you hear that from a credible source or is that internet chatter? If that is true then we are in trouble.

I want Coley BAD. If we lose him to FSU it would take a while for me to get over us losing the top 2 players in Broward. I would need a full scale explanation as to what the **** happened. No more "Oh he just wasn't feeling UM and changed his mind at the last sec" BS. Coley is a game changer like MT and we need him.

South Florida HS football has truly become a complete cesspool of corruption where the highest bidder will usually win out. These fakes and frauds masquerading as corches and mentors are quite often nothing but 2 bit criminals who found a new scam (feeding off the talent of talent rich S FL to turn a buck) to enrich themselves.

Any doubts? Take a look at that thread from last night about that piece of garbage at BTW who is poisoning everyone he can against UM.

He'll jump on the first NFL shot he gets. And no one should blame him either. It's a total cesspool down here.

I have never thought we were getting Coley. Kid has felt like FSU the whole time. Not sure why anyone thinks this kid is coming to us. Only thing even positive for us have been the same "rumors" that "were going to get him" just like the rumors on Collins and Thomas. Noles have been confident all along, and Ive not seen or heard of anything to lead me to believe he's coming here.

This man has been speaking truth. ******* listen to him and take off the orange and green glasses.

Advertisement

He'll jump on the first NFL shot he gets. And no one should blame him either. It's a total cesspool down here.

This is all truth. Aint what golden bargained for when he took the job.

This is all truth. Aint what golden bargained for when he took the job.

Dude had no idea he'd be stepping in a giant pile of dog **** every morning when he left his house. Ground hog day of stepping in dog **** for him.

I have never thought we were getting Coley. Kid has felt like FSU the whole time. Not sure why anyone thinks this kid is coming to us. Only thing even positive for us have been the same "rumors" that "were going to get him" just like the rumors on Collins and Thomas. Noles have been confident all along, and Ive not seen or heard of anything to lead me to believe he's coming here.

This man has been speaking truth. ****ing listen to him and take off the orange and green glasses.

He ain't been right. He doesn't know anything that the rest of us are ignoring or don't know. Eeyore just makes the single most depressing posts on the site. We aren't ever getting anyone. We aren't ever going to have something good happen. He did the same thing with James Coley and Coley actually did end up coming so, no, he ain't "right"

Advertisement

This man has been speaking truth. ****ing listen to him and take off the orange and green glasses.

The Noles have been confident? What about the Noles being confident means Coley is signing with them? People tied in down here says he was Cane and never was going to go to FSU if he got his test score which apparently he has. I don't buy insiders bull**** so we'll wait and see. The Noles are confident about everything. They talk **** like they forget we own them when both teams are very good. The Noles this last decade always win the recruiting wars. They finally got an ACC title. **** the Noles

3FW.. not calling you a liar but did you hear that from a credible source or is that internet chatter? If that is true then we are in trouble.

I want Coley BAD. If we lose him to FSU it would take a while for me to get over us losing the top 2 players in Broward. I would need a full scale explanation as to what the **** happened. No more "Oh he just wasn't feeling UM and changed his mind at the last sec" BS. Coley is a game changer like MT and we need him.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports
Greg Bryant tidbit: As of last week, #FSU called his mom -- GB or his Dad weren't picking up -- and enlisted Keith Bryant to recruit him.

He ain't been right. He doesn't know anything that the rest of us are ignoring or don't know. Eeyore just makes the single most depressing posts on the site. We aren't ever getting anyone. We aren't ever going to have something good happen. He did the same thing with James Coley and Coley actually did end up coming so, no, he ain't "right"

Im not saying hes right or wrong. What im saying is you can take an educated guess on where some of these kids are going from all the info. I hope hes wrong and im wrong but all the info just doesnt look good.

Advertisement

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports
Greg Bryant tidbit: As of last week, #FSU called his mom -- GB or his Dad weren't picking up -- and enlisted Keith Bryant to recruit him.

that's not good.

Advertisement
Back