Stacy Coley

bshaw28

Junior
Not mad at Alex Collins. If he wanted to be a workhorse back, then I can't blame his choice. Bilema & staff were the biggest threat since Collins first committed, and they ended up pulling it off. Just sucks to lose a combo of - huge talent, out of our backyard, at a position of need, that had been committed to us.

In terms of next year, I think Crawford & Clements and potentially Edwards can fill in the 150 carries/600 yards Mike James had with little drop off. The problem is we're maintaining, and not moving forward.

For that reason, IMO - Stacy Coley now becomes the most important remaining recruit. We desperately need offensive playmakers. In 3 years under Golden, Duke will be the only guy we've signed at RB/WR who's above a 3 star recruit. Lewis & Lockhart could be considered a 4 star, but depends on where you look. They weren't consensus. Regardless of stars, we just don't have any game changers outside of Duke. He's going to have to carry us again.

And I like our RB's/WR's - but we need a to land another guy who has the ability to take over a game himself. For all the troubles the defense had last year, we put up a combined 36 points against the 3 top 25 teams we played.

Advertisement
TOS is saying mom is pushing FSU and Bennett keeping us in the game.

Jimbo must have gotten to mama.

Malcom Lewis was the real deal before injury...i hope, not only for our sake but for his own, that he heals and gets back to baller status.

but yes, we could really use Coley right about now.

Advertisement
WR is not a real concern for us....but Coley is a gamebreaker so yeah he's pretty important

We need a 2nd RB.

And we need at least 2 solid DT's

Bryant is 100% to FSU and Coley is a little less than that. Not going to be a great signing day.

Advertisement
Woooo boy.

It will be one thing to lose them to FSU.

It would be another if we poached FSU's recruiting guru and still lost them.

And yet another thing if Al expects to land them, we lose them and we don't have backup plans.

Advertisement
I think Coley will start from day one. That kid plays like he is on another level. We need a guy like him for sure. Lets hope he likes to work hard and wants to stay home. I wont let myself get too mad because I know if nothing else AG has stuck with the local studs and done everything in his power to get them here. What more can you ask for? He cant make the decision for them and we know he has the skills to close but there is a lot of crap out there against him these days.

I have never thought we were getting Coley. Kid has felt like FSU the whole time. Not sure why anyone thinks this kid is coming to us. Only thing even positive for us have been the same "rumors" that "were going to get him" just like the rumors on Collins and Thomas. Noles have been confident all along, and Ive not seen or heard of anything to lead me to believe he's coming here.

Advertisement
FSU has Bryant actively recruiting for them. That tells me he's going there.

TOS is saying mom is pushing FSU and Bennett keeping us in the game.

Jimbo must have gotten to mama.

South Florida HS football has truly become a complete cesspool of corruption where the highest bidder will usually win out. These fakes and frauds masquerading as corches and mentors are quite often nothing but 2 bit criminals who found a new scam (feeding off the talent of talent rich S FL to turn a buck) to enrich themselves.

Any doubts? Take a look at that thread from last night about that piece of garbage at BTW who is poisoning everyone he can against UM.

Advertisement
Back