Stacy Coley

sitzee

Freshman
Didn't realize he got cut by Minnesota, and picked up by the Giants. What a disappointing NFL career so far. Maybe he'll get it going with the Giants, the Head Coach (Shurmur) was his Offensive Co. in Minnesota.

Advertisement
Well the fact that an offensive coordinator is keeping him in multiple stops is a good sign

He doesnt play offense he is a punt returner for the Giants.

The Al Golden era Canes have been a huge pile of bust in the NFL. And kids we missed on like Ridley are killing it.

Until we shut down south florida properly (which we are not at all under this staff), this will continue.

Minnesota kept treadwell instead. Chit like this is why buffalo is blowing my team the fuq out of their own stadium

Advertisement

The Al Golden era Canes have been a huge pile of bust in the NFL. And kids we missed on like Ridley are killing it.

Until we shut down south florida properly (which we are not at all under this staff), this will continue.
show me that era of miami football where we shut down south florida? i'll wait....and keep on waiting.

**** yeah guys!! Time to argue about coaches some more!!

Advertisement

Dont forget all the ones that Radio put in the NFL

Advertisement

We all know you’re a half -empty kind of guy

He fumbled first punt and recovered and had a 22 yard run on a kick back. when you fumble punts you don't last long in the league.

Advertisement
Minnesota kept treadwell instead. Chit like this is why buffalo is blowing my team the fuq out of their own stadium

Watched the Vikes first game, Treadwell looked like trash and actually got benched. Coley got a chance to make a few plays in the clutch and dropped a wide open ball. NFL only gives you so many chances. I hope he pans out, but he’s gotta make some plays!

Advertisement
Back