Stacy Coley

407cane

All-ACC
Is glad he stayed. Kid has gotten significantly better in finding separation and downfield blocking.

The stats may be misleading. But he's been clutch in our biggest games and is very sure handed

6 tds through 5 games even with us spreading it out evenly

Also boy shows up for fsu. He's gonna have a killer year and then pass the torch to Richards when he goes to the league

Advertisement
I'll always be in the Coley should've turned pro last year camp - but I'm glad he's back. We'd be struggling without him.

Richards might have the better career, but he isn't better now. Richards & Coley have both dropped some balls, but they are far and away our best offensive weapons. They're on a totally different level than anyone else we have.

Advertisement
Richards already better IMO. Stacy been dropping too many passes.

Richards has drop some easy passes. I havent seen coley drop many.

Richards is gonna be the next big thing by years end but this is Coley's time. He has balled. Im happy for him. I just want them to let Mullins be that compliment. Turn him loose. He is **** near 21 years old! Give him some reps.

The one in the end zone that was contested during the app state game was the only drop I can remember off the top of my head for Coley. Seems like he's been pretty solid. Even caught the one through the defenders hand at gt

Advertisement

lol. Coley's dropped one pass this year (against GT) and he's been blocking downfield. It's as if he's trying to address he's "soft" tag. He needs to keep doing what's he doing. His only issue is he has to combine that with being mentally tough.

We'd be in a world of hurt without him.

Stupid POV smh, even if Richards is better, which he isnt, why tf does it matter coley is balling and so is Richards win win. No need to make up dumb **** about him dropping too many passes either bc its a lie.

ACC WR of the Week Ahmmon Richards -- nope, wait wait. Stacy Coley, somehow.

Richards also dropped an RPO pass that would've been set up down the field very well.

Advertisement
wish he would line up onsides and not get false start penalties

That's when he feels sorry for himself. That penalty was what killed that drive where Brad threw the pick.

Couldn't agree more. He hurt us twice in that game with penalties that you can't excuse on a senior. Both times were when we were trying to go tempo, Killed everything were trying to be. We can't fast break if we can't not get a penalty by our senior WR.

However he has gotten a lot better. He was dominating the edge blocking against App St. Can't say how he blocked this game cause we didn't run the edge often. He has made his game all around better i will admit, but man i hope he cleans up those drive killing penalties.

Richards has a very high ceiling but I give him credit for what he's done, not what he has the potential to do. Coley's body of work in five game far exceeds Richards.

ACC WR of the Week Ahmmon Richards -- nope, wait wait. Stacy Coley, somehow.

Richards also dropped an RPO pass that would've been set up down the field very well.

Richards has drop some easy passes. I havent seen coley drop many.

Coley was better against FSU (ACC Receiver of the Week), but I stand by my statement.

I recognize.

Advertisement
Whatever issues you have with Stacy Coley, he should have your respect for showing up and stepping up against the Noles every year.

Add him to the list of Nole killers. He deserves that recognition if nothing else.

Coley is clearly our best reciever, but boy has a weak mentality. Every time he gets tackled he plays hurt. Can't stand it!!!

love coley. great production and a lot of heart. don't mind the personal fouls for playing with passion, but really getting annoyed by the false starts / not getting lined up properly - can't have that as a senior WR.

Talent's not the issue. Dude makes plays. His hands are consistent and he's a threat to break one any time he gets the ball. He does have mental lapses still (not good for a senior) and I'm not sure what his deal is with coming out of the game every time he makes a catch. He's always getting up limping. The false start against FSU was a direct result of him trying to sub himself out after making a catch and Richt pushing him back on the field because they were trying to go no-huddle.

Advertisement
Back