Stacy Coley update

There's GOTTA be a play that that WR screen sets up. Coley's just waiting for the right moment to call it.
...waiting...waiting...waiting...
Was it Louisville last year where that play blew up in our faces? Fumble 6 that was called back but still UL ball on their 10 yl?

Coley has also scored on that play. The play itself is not the issue. It's the execution of it. You first have to catch it and then it helps if your recievers know how to block.

The blocking has been really bad on those. Herb Waters completely wiffed on his block. But we do use it way too often. It's something that should be done a couple times in a game, not as a primary offensive play.

exactly. you have to set up screens. there is suppose to be an element of surprise. no team is surprised by the amount of screens we run.

Advertisement
Well even better news.

Just spoke with someone who is at practice.... Stacy Coley out there practicing.

Malcolm came out with the twos so it looks like their looking to have Stacy play this Friday as long as everything stays good.

Brock what you said was what I was going to say too. If Stacy is good to go. Let him play and go to him often. Need to get his confidence back up, you know that sophomore slump is still lingering in the back of his head. Go to him early and often and let him get a rhythm. We hold him out for FAU and let's say he doesn't do well against Nebraska, were already staring down a potential slump season again. Need to get him going early and get his confidence up so he's in the right state of mind going into the meat of the schedule.

Was told AQM and Chad came out with first team as well.
Bubbles screens and jet sweeps. Smh

Ouch, that hurts, man. You can spell anyway you want, but I'll judge you for sounding like an illiterate short bus rider. Deal?

Look, Coley had a great freshman year. No one denies that. Since then, he has not been good. When he shows back up, come back and talk. Until he shows back up, he's just ahead of D'Mauri Jones in my book.

ok buddy. u obviously know sht about football. lol at just ahead of dmauri jones, are you high?

stick to your your proofreading campaigns, football is not your thing. Lmao at you making sure your grammar is perfect on a fkin internet football site. how long does it take you to review and have your posts peer edited before you send them out? lmao fkin nerd

Deez nuts is right....only a fa**ot nerd gives a shi* about grammar on a ftball message board.

That said I do agree with Sebastian about Coley

Stop with the microaggression! Unlike your illiterate buddy kudos to you for starting sentences with caps. Have someone explain to you why illiterate folks are not often considered bright enough to comment on topics that require reading and observation skills. View attachment 31679

another fkn nerd. geek squad is in full effect. what part of this is a fkin internet message board do u not understand? stick your literacy up your ***. "Kudos for starting a sentence in caps" lmao this is representative of what UM has become. these idiots braggin about their sentence structure and subject-verb agreement "hey we are an academic powerhouse but our football team sucks!" bunch of no-life having nerds. you have no business talking football

you have no business talking football

Says the illiterate still living in Coley's freshman year.

Can all you ***gts move to a Language Arts message board or something? dam yall are annoying. You think it makes u smart because you use proper grammar and spelling on a message board? are u trying to prove something to yourself? got dam! what a no life havin nerd u must be to be proofreading all of my posts all day.

Advertisement

Can all you ***gts move to a Language Arts message board or something? dam yall are annoying. You think it makes u smart because you use proper grammar and spelling on a message board? are u trying to prove something to yourself? got dam! what a no life havin nerd u must be to be proofreading all of my posts all day.

Look at this ****** trying to act all hard. Simmer down, junior, before your mom grounds you and makes you give up your nintendo for a week.

Look at this ****** trying to act all hard. Simmer down, junior, before your mom grounds you and makes you give up your nintendo for a week.

another ***** with a corny *** joke. is this the geek squad trying to gang up on me? lmao leave it alone already, im gettin tired of responding to you losers, 100 fckin posts about grammar and literacy on a gotdam football forum smh

another ***** with a corny *** joke. is this the geek squad trying to gang up on me? lmao leave it alone already, im gettin tired of responding to you losers, 100 fckin posts about grammar and literacy on a gotdam football forum smh

You know skippi, it IS possible to both know football and not write like an illiterate. Gravitas will carry you further than doltish insults. Try supporting your argument. you can do it.jpg

I see a bright future for you around here son.

Advertisement
Excellent news. That screen to him was horrible. I can't remember if that was the one on 3rd and 1, but Coley had 3 guys on him almost as soon as he caught the ball. A great play call to get him injured.

Happy that Berrios shouldn't be out too long either. These 2 will add some value this year to the WR corps.

I did enjoy reading the other post about Berrios being "pedestrian". Berrios may have run the fastest shuttle time by a Cane since Roscoe Parrish (I think Parrish did a 3.79 while Berrios did a 3.81 - best in the nation that year). His productive value will be learned soon enough, but he certainly is not "pedestrian".....

Hopefully (James) Coley will summon his inner Bill Walsh before next Friday to learn how to call a game on offense (incredibly unlikely).

not a "serious" injury, I'm told. Don't expect him to miss an extended period of time

I think Berrios is an important compotent to the team. If he was 100% percent this year I could see him getting 50-60 catches /600-700 yards and helping manage down and distance. With the OL not being as good as the last couple of years we really need to have an effective short passing game to win 9-10 games this year. Kinda like Julian Edelman does the Pats.

You don't know ***** about football either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back