Stacey Searles must go

ShadowSpring

Junior
It boggles my mind we will get 50 threads in the next 24 hours talking bout how Richt sucks as OC, yet very few mentions on Searles. He's the coach that has shown the least in terms of resume and results at Miami. I think this is the only area on the whole team that is the same or even worse than during the Golden years.

Richt isn't Andy Reid as OC for sure, but not sure what an OC can do when the OL is pure trash. Almost no run push ever, and our QB's are usually waiting to get hit.

Richt must make a move here.

Advertisement
We are a QB and and an oline from being good in spite of Richt.

We have had ****** oline play for the past 10 years.

Fix it! You sunk money into the Dline coach, now sink some money into the opposite interior.

Shadow,

Thank you for saying it. The real, major, obvious and serious reason we're atrocious on offense is our OL coach.

It isn't Richt. Richt needs to get at least 3 more seasons being the HC/OC before we fairly judge him.

With that said, I hope Blake James promotes Jon to Future Head Coach In Waiting with a 10 year contract and a billion dollar buyout.

Advertisement
It boggles my mind we will get 50 threads in the next 24 hours talking bout how Richt sucks as OC, yet very few mentions on Searles. He's the coach that has shown the least in terms of resume and results at Miami. I think this is the only area on the whole team that is the same or even worse than during the Golden years.

Richt isn't Andy Reid as OC for sure, but not sure what an OC can do when the OL is pure trash. Almost no run push ever, and our QB's are usually waiting to get hit.

Well that’s on Richt.
He hired him and he has kept him on the staff.
Ultimately Richt is responsible for the product the searles is putting out.
And if we are being honest what are the chances Richt replaces him? Zero

Shadow,

Thank you for saying it. The real, major, obvious and serious reason we're atrocious on offense is our OL coach.

It isn't Richt. Richt needs to get at least 3 more seasons being the HC/OC before we fairly judge him.

With that said, I hope Blake James promotes Jon to Future Head Coach In Waiting with a 10 year contract and a billion dollar buyout.

No the HC in waiting is already Manny with 10 year contract and billon dollar buyout. That is unless Miami hires Mario first according to many on CIS.

Advertisement

Fire Searels is move #1. PERIOD. I think there is less then a 0% chance Richt gives up play calling so assuming that is the case we got to get an OL coach who will put a better O-line on the field. Look at Simpson and the production of our D-line since he has gotten here.

Go get me a legendary HS coach from Texas so we can start recruiting TX again for OL recruits.

The OL and it's coach sucks. That doesn't change the fact that the OC could mask that issue by doing a number things. That other coaches do across the country every week and every year.

Get Searles the ****.outta here guy been stealing paychecks since he got here he has no connection to Miami football **** southern country boy that got **** canned from VaTech of all places they must of saw exactly what we see now as a unit "pure trash "

The OL and it's coach sucks. That doesn't change the fact that the OC could mask that issue by doing a number things. That other coaches do across the country every week and every year.

This is also true. It like every team knows what we're doing. They got all of our plays on a sticky note.

Advertisement
Here we are week 7 and we still don't have a real set offensive line, Its constant rotation of players as the game goes on. All great/good teams stick with a starting 5. The ol recruiting hasn't been bad, But where's Gaynor and Herbert both 4 stars, Why are Jones and Mahoney even on the field at this point of the season, Searles needs to go.

4 million dollar OCs find ways to scheme around OL limitations. This line might not be all that good, but it is plenty good enough to beat UVA.

Advertisement
Oline play is bad, richt playcalling makes them look even worse like it does every position on offense, it’s that simple...

Searles sucks, yes... but also what is there for an online to do when everyone in the stadium knows the plays. Ritch not helping them with his lack of innovation.

Advertisement
Back