Stacey Coley's size

I only asked because I thought it was rumored that a lot of guys were going to Swasey's new place to workout with him.

Just curious - carry on gaylords

There is a lot of FORMER players, and some other NFLers working out with Swasey. Nobody on the current roster was rumored to work with Swasey. A few players that RECENTLY graduated (like Michael Wyche) do work out with Swasey though.

LOL there are no words. Can we please dig up the video of this **** doin 10lb cable crosses looking like he's about to pass out??

The sooner we all just let Swasey's name and legacy fade into the past, we'll be much happier about the current state of our progrum.

Today he tweeted out a video captioned "savage" of him running up a little hill.

Advertisement
I only asked because I thought it was rumored that a lot of guys were going to Swasey's new place to workout with him.

Are you retarded? That's a serious question not meant in a derogatory way. I'm just curious.

I'm not taking the question as derogatory. My response is not meant to be derogatory. OP has to be a special needs poster to ask a question like that.

Are you retarded? That's a serious question not meant in a derogatory way. I'm just curious.

I'm not taking the question as derogatory. My response is not meant to be derogatory. OP has to be a special needs poster to ask a question like that.

I honestly want to know if he's special needs because I'll treat him differently. If he's just a normal low IQ CIS mongrel, then I won't.

P.S. Your avatar is the best of all time. That's the face of arterial blockage.

Advertisement
Back