Stacey Coley's size

Advertisement
I only asked because I thought it was rumored that a lot of guys were going to Swasey's new place to workout with him.

Just curious - carry on gaylords

Why would players, with a new coaching staff coming, say "Fck that. I'm not working out with you mfkrs. I'm going to work out with the strength coach who was just fired at a high school gym."

How do you think that will work out?

Advertisement
Why would players, with a new coaching staff coming, say "Fck that. I'm not working out with you mfkrs. I'm going to work out with the strength coach who was just fired at a high school gym."

How do you think that will work out?

Nobody is going to be ****ed if (outside of practice hours) he went and put some extra gym work in on his personal time...unless he is putting it on too fast or not working to the target weight set by his HC/WR coach who gives a **** how he gets there.
With that said, anybody who think a college football player is going to do team work outs and then more work outs with a personal trainer in the middle of spring practice where he risks over working himself and getting injured...isn't too smart.

I for one am thrilled he came back for his senior season! He wasn't ready to make the jump to the NFL, and having a year with the new staff is going to pay off for him and for us.

I only asked because I thought it was rumored that a lot of guys were going to Swasey's new place to workout with him.

There is a lot of FORMER players, and some other NFLers working out with Swasey. Nobody on the current roster was rumored to work with Swasey. A few players that RECENTLY graduated (like Michael Wyche) do work out with Swasey though.

Advertisement
I never got the love for Swasey from former players. Maybe it's just because he was their first S&C guy? Sure isn't because he's qualified to be a S&C coach at a high level, as we all know now he never was.

There is a lot of FORMER players, and some other NFLers working out with Swasey. Nobody on the current roster was rumored to work with Swasey. A few players that RECENTLY graduated (like Michael Wyche) do work out with Swasey though.

Advertisement

None of the current players on the team worked out with Swasey. His "new place" is Columbus high school's facility.

Denzel, Duke, Dorsett, Morris, Dallas Crawford, Jon Jay, and others working out with him there.

I never got the love for Swasey from former players. Maybe it's just because he was their first S&C guy? Sure isn't because he's qualified to be a S&C coach at a high level, as we all know now he never was.

****, that's a glowing endorsement.

Advertisement

Titles thread "Stacey Coley's Size" and then calls other posters gaylords...

Are you retarded? That's a serious question not meant in a derogatory way. I'm just curious.

LOL there are no words. Can we please dig up the video of this ***** doin 10lb cable crosses looking like he's about to pass out??

The sooner we all just let Swasey's name and legacy fade into the past, we'll be much happier about the current state of our progrum.

Advertisement
Back