Stacey Coley

paksat

Junior
Banned
Is going to be a senior before we have even a legit chance of having some legit coaches in here

Sorry man, you had a bright future ahead of you back in the day

Advertisement
Stacy is leaving after next year. If he grades out as a one or a UFA, he's gone. Horses mouth.

Advertisement
Stacy is a 3 and out type.

Doubt he sticks around another year, unless the staff totally blacks out on him and his usage and plays again.

I expect him to have a rebound year.

Stacy is a 3 and out type.

Doubt he sticks around another year, unless the staff totally blacks out on him and his usage and plays again.

I expect him to have a rebound year.
He's going to have a rock star year. He's going to get paid. He will NEVER look back.

Dude's gonna have to hit some serious weights; might as well use the ish out of Swasey and do it in S&C. They did **** good job with Duke coming in at puny 165 out of H.S. and now leaving with a sub 4.4/40 plus 40+ lbs of muscle. It's hard as ph*ck gaining even good weight without losing speed. Don't see Coley doing much of gaining muscle mass Beyond 9-10 lbs of muscles. Too much work for Stacey gaining more muscle mass without compromise of Stacey speed.

Advertisement
If they use him and he can show his speed and actually catch some passes HE GONE! I would be 3 and out and if I redshirted Id be 2 and out or even if I didnt I would petition to do 2 and out and get away from this bunch of clowns.

LOL at him leaving early. He showed signs of life against Pitt and SC but he's an awful player overall.

Advertisement
Stacy's biggest enemy is Stacy. He gets over that and he has the potential to one of the best WR in both college and NFL.

Yeah Stacy's potential is ridiculous, just has to put in the work. If he get in the weight room and put in additional work with Kaaya, he can really show out. He's just so frail, seem to always be slow to get up after a hit. If he can add some muscle and get on page with Kaaya, that would be a crazy 1-2...

Kaaya and Coley = 0 chemistry this year.

Those two need to put in extra extra extra work over the offseason.

'Cause at this point no one is proven to take over judging by this season.

Advertisement
Stacey Coley is part of the reason why we would need new coaches. This guy went from explosive to running scared in one James Burgess hit. Next time he makes an NFL player type play will be the first since his Freshman year. Awful.

Kaaya and Coley were never on the same page. Lot of missed opportunities. Especially the FSU game and the games after that. The usage was **** poor too by the staff early on in the season.

Send the kid on a fly route and let him beat his man deep. Defenses keying in on every screen play.

Kaaya and Coley were never on the same page. Lot of missed opportunities. Especially the FSU game and the games after that. The usage was **** poor too by the staff early on in the season.

Send the kid on a fly route and let him beat his man deep. Defenses keying in on every screen play.

I said it during the season, Coley can't throw it to himself. His downfield targets were minimal.

your solution is to send the kid on a fly route?

I think he's still a very raw athlete and sure, maybe he and Kayaa weren't on the same page. But, his route running is suspect and I think he's very tenative in traffic (across the middle). That kind of limits you as a WR.

Advertisement
Back