Stacey Coley on with Joe Rose

Jassid82

Senior
Premium
What up Fam. Hey Stacey Coley did an interview with Joe Rose on 560 Wqam this morning. SIAP. And sorry not good at linking just yet. Im new to this. lol. But if you go to the 560 Wqam website and click on "Interviews" you will see it.

Summary:

- Sounds really mature. I was pretty impressed. Buddy sounds like a college kid already.
- Said chosing MIA benefited him. Good offense and playbook caters to his skills.
- Said that the rumor of FSU leading was not true. Had his options open all the time.
- Glad that process is over and he can be a kid again. Lol.
- Said the only person he really knew as far as recruits this year was Artie Burns because of camps. Didn't really form a bond with cats like Alex Collins, etc.

Pretty short interview. But was impressed. Said it before he is my favorite recruit in this class. Takes the sour taste out of my mouth about Amari Cooper.

Advertisement
Amari Cooper is the best young WR in college football. And Coley is considered a better prospect than Cooper coming out of high school. Al landed him a potentially elite WR. And, quite obviously, he's got some swag, which I like in my WRs.

Advertisement
Amari Cooper is the best young WR in college football. And Coley is considered a better prospect than Cooper coming out of high school. Al landed him a potentially elite WR. And, quite obviously, he's got some swag, which I like in my WRs.

Cooper was considered the best player in Florida by a good amount of people. I wasn't one of them, but those who had him as the #1 prospect in Florida were likely right. I'm not sure Coley is considered a better prospect.

Cooper was considered the best player in Florida by a good amount of people. I wasn't one of them, but those who had him as the #1 prospect in Florida were likely right. I'm not sure Coley is considered a better prospect.

A man named duke disagrees with you lu

I think the kid is more explosive than Cooper, in the sense that he can turn nothing into 6 real quick.

great that we have a veteran QB that can be in his ear and get him to have the impact we all know he can have.

Advertisement
Coley had a great interview. Coming off if his college selection with his great SWAG hat, I though he would have been an ultra confident and a me first guy, but coley seem to be very mature and raised the right way by his parents. He will be a great addition

This is the first #1 wideout in state we've gotten in 5 years (Aldarius). Ivan McCartney, Sammy Watkins, Amari Cooper, Andre Dubose. Finally we got em.

Coley had a great interview. Coming off if his college selection with his great SWAG hat, I though he would have been an ultra confident and a me first guy, but coley seem to be very mature and raised the right way by his parents. He will be a great addition

Dude really cared about his teammates, too.

Advertisement
I dont recall that at all. He was arguably the top WR recruit in SFL and maybe the state but not the best player in football.

I dont recall that at all. He was arguably the top WR recruit in SFL and maybe the state but not the best player in football.

Bakas had Amari Cooper as the #1 talent in the state.

Advertisement

Sorry, but duke johnson was the best player and prospect in florida last year, and no one who said otherwise was right. Duke also had the better freshman year, and i will wager anyone he has a better sophmore year (barring injury). People can praise amari all they want but this isnt debatable.

Last edited:

And he was wrong as usual. Also lazy. Doubt he even saw cooper play live.

And he was wrong as usual. Also lazy. Doubt he even saw cooper play live.

LOL. He always liked Cooper, but I think his "list" came out shortly after that all star game that Cooper shined in. I remember getting a chuckle out of that one. And I've seen Lu on a couple of different occasions reference multiple people thinking that Cooper was the best in the state, but Bakas is the only person I remember saying that.

haa that dude is gonna rep that harder then he even did his call on Ricardo Allen

Advertisement
Back