Stability on the Staff

Hurricanes_5

Band
Banned
I know we missed out on kids it is what is it is, but the biggest thing people don't realize that miami has not been able to have in a good time is stability on the coaching staff. When was the last time we had a stable staff for consecutive years thats a major win kids still learning and perfecting the same offense, defense, and special teams.

Advertisement
I know we missed out on kids it is what is it is, but the biggest thing people don't realize that miami has not been able to have in a good time is stability on the coaching staff. When was the last time we had a stable staff for consecutive years thats a major win kids still learning and perfecting the same offense, defense, and special teams.

Right, al was constantly swapping staff around. Go ******* troll somewhere else.

lol no troll im saying who on the staff really just sucks as a coach we wanted everybody gone on golden's staff every year and coaches quit a lot (fisch barrow cristobal couple others im forgetting). I do think the recruiting heat does go through the roof next cycle gotta get blades jobe and possibly surtain/samuels

Advertisement
Back