STA Tops List of FBS Producing Talent

gcane44

Junior
CFB Recruiting Atlas: The Top High Schools for FBS Talent

1534802048781.png

Advertisement
Obviously, recruiting locally in South Fla is always the top priority, but I would love to see us crack open a pipeline in Texas.

Bama, LSU, Notre Dame & even Stanford have all had high caliber Texas players in most of their recent classes. I actually think Texas recruits would be equally as receptive to us as the Georgia kids have been.

Especially at QB, Texas produces an abundance of great QB's every class, both Pro & Dual.

Obviously, recruiting locally in South Fla is always the top priority, but I would love to see us crack open a pipeline in Texas.

Bama, LSU, Notre Dame & even Stanford have all had high caliber Texas players in most of their recent classes. I actually think Texas recruits would be equally as receptive to us as the Georgia kids have been.

Especially at QB, Texas produces an abundance of great QB's every class, both Pro & Dual.

Couldn’t agree more

Three South Dallas public schools that require district residence (limited transfers) and strict no-pass/no-play in the top 11.

Advertisement
How bout how impressive that the west is also on the list n the schools are about 3 miles apart. That is alot of freakin talent in a very concentrated area.
And really highlights the travesty that has been our record since 04'. If this doesn't show you that the people who were responsible for safeguarding our football prestige all those years were criminally negligent, the I don't know what to tell you.

Looking at this data, its clear and smart what our recruiting strategy is. Recruit So Florida plus Jacksonville and central Florida heavily. Hire a DL coach with HUGE ties to GA specially Bufford. With that strategy we have an IN with about 10 (Florida, minus Tallahasse and Georgia) of the 23 super schools in the nation. Add a few target recruits in TX, CA ......!!

Advertisement
And really highlights the travesty that has been our record since 04'. If this doesn't show you that the people who were responsible for safeguarding our football prestige all those years were criminally negligent, the I don't know what to tell you.
BTW is also on the list n all 3 schools r in a 10 mile radius. This is y im critical of even this staff we need to lock up dade broward n palm beach. Hate to hear the "lack of communication" line.

BTW is also on the list n all 3 schools r in a 10 mile radius. This is y im critical of even this staff we need to lock up dade broward n palm beach. Hate to hear the "lack of communication" line.

Even with this said...It is a very down year in Dade. Need to bag Stevenson though, no doubt.

STA is still the most important right now. They are all important, but STA is the most crucial school for UM right now.

Too much local competition there. Rather focus our efforts on more likely gets in GA and North Florida.

Advertisement
Too much local competition there. Rather focus our efforts on more likely gets in GA and North Florida.
The same amount of comp is in Florida & Georgia.

Every major D1 program in college football recruits in Florida. Bama, UGA, Clemson, Auburn, LSU, Michigan, Oh St, Tenn, FSU, UF, LVille, South Car & many others all recruit the entire state of FLA, especially South Fla.

Texas kids go everywhere, they all don't just stay in Texas. Recruitng TX is no different than recruiting Georgia, most of the top Georgia kids are going to UGA, Bama, Clemson, Auburn, Tenn, Ole Miss& SEC in general. Texas kids go to Texas, TAMU, Oklahoma, TCU & OK St, but a lot of them go elsewhere as well.

All I'm saying is, of course most of the top TX kids will stay in Big XII country just like most of the top Georgia kids will stay in SEC country, but that doesn't mean we can't get our fair share of 2 or 3 every few classes.

Thanks for sharing GCane44.

Proud to see Central, the West and Booker T. on that list!

I wish Dillard, Boyd Anderson, Blanche Ely and Miramar could become the dominant programs in Broward instead of STA, AH-Plantation, Gibbons, et al :mad:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Step 1: Dominate Dade/Broward/PB. Be thorough and leave no stone unturned. Allow Gators and Noles to only sign players we pass on.

Step 2: Effectively and efficiently recruit the rest of Florida. Plenty of top kids in TB, Orl, Jax and elsewhere who'll give the Canes a serious look.

Step 3: Pursue a limited number of kids from outside Florida, zeroing in on prospects who have legitimate interest. Don't waste time fooling with someone who isn't any better than what we can find at home. In other words, be smart about it.

Three South Dallas public schools that require district residence (limited transfers) and strict no-pass/no-play in the top 11.

I don't know about this particular district, but people use fake addresses and family/friends addresses all the time the get around this. NJ also has this policy, but kids from the hood use fake information to go to HS in the suburbs all the time to get a better education.

Even with this said...It is a very down year in Dade. Need to bag Stevenson though, no doubt.

STA is still the most important right now. They are all important, but STA is the most crucial school for UM right now.
Agreed STA defense is loaded this year.

Advertisement
Back