STA CB Davis talks recent UM visit, has “big interest” in Canes

View as article
Advertisement
Seems like they have Mcintosh ahead of Carter. I think they are very close. I can't argue with them wanting Mcintosh and his size, and if you twist my arm that's how I would lean, but they are close enough for me.

Do you think Battle and Brown are takes as of now? Battle def is imo, and Brown is very close imo

Ingraham is a take as well and they seem to be treating him as such.
I also think Macintosh is ahead of Carter I just feel with the amount of talent at RB this year we might have to take 3. The common theme thru out alot of my post has been take the guys that want to be here. Mac, Saunders, and Cain might all be better than Carter but we cant miss out on a player like Carter trying to catch a big fish on signing day and we get leftout in the cold.

I think Brown and Battle are plan B's but they are better than plan B players. If they want to be here and someone at their position is pulling a "Jobe" I immediately take Battle or Brown at this point.

I forgot to mention Ingraham because he was at Dillard last year. I think Ingraham and Huff might end up being the two most important players from STA for MIAMI. The simple answer why is VERSATILITY IN THE FRONT SEVEN!!!! Ingraham is a Strongside DE/DT, I think he will be a way better D. Jackson. Huff is a OLB/DE has the length to put on weight might end up at around 6'3" 240 by the time he is an upperclassmen maybe quicker than that if he's on the Rosseau diet.

Advertisement
STA is definitely loaded on DEFENSE..

Davis is the real deal at a position of need, he is definitely wanted at The U!!

Advertisement
Back