ST Thomas vs St Joseph’s Prep

Advertisement
Which of the PSU safety commits got hurled in the 1st half to let up the TD?

Advertisement
Who’s on Lyle? What are the chances we go after hIm?
chances are we atleast look at him.

But next year rb class is deep locally again. Isaac Brown, Bullet Gaus,Chauncey Bowens in Pb....thats just off head.

He has Colorado, Oregon,UGA , Michigan State, Penn State offers..he aint really a sleeper. Any school that goes into check out Sta likely offers him

Advertisement
Hussey was on the hit..but someone got hurdled like ****.

Sta is going to throw this game away..when they should be up 3 scores. But its sta and coaching is never there strong suit.

I don't wanna hear **** about OOS coaching or their players for at least a couple weeks.

A bunch of OOS teams flew down here and got beat this weekend. And a home school out of Miami beat a fvckin' football factory full of elite OOS prospects and high paid coaches.

We need Chaminade and Heritage to seal the deal today.

Advertisement
I don't wanna hear **** about OOS coaching or their players for at least a couple weeks.

A bunch of OOS teams flew down here and got beat this weekend. And a home school out of Miami beat a fvckin' football factory full of elite OOS prospects and high paid coaches.

We need Chaminade and Heritage to seal the deal today.
Yea our fans have to chill with the south Florida slander. Yea there are some coaches who need to address certain coaching mistakes but it’s overblown. Our kids at the top programs are some of the most prepared players in the country. Some of the complaints are fan base has is prevalent throughout the country for high school football. But when you lineup up on the field they are ready. Central beat a national team. IMG has the best players in the country from everywhere. Homegrown Miami talent at Central beat them.

Advertisement

Truth, that's was a **** of a play by the St Joe's QB who's pretty darn athletic. No shame on that play as a defender. Sloppy game by STA, but they got the win.

STA is average on the interior on both sides. None of their defenders showed me elite P5 traits. Mack fast, but looks small for a safety. IMO

STA is average on the interior on both sides. None of their defenders showed me elite P5 traits. Mack fast, but looks small for a safety. IMO

hes a solid dt on the inside.
sta ol isnt as power 5 heavy as norml maybe they are young

Advertisement
Back