St Thomas beats John Curtis 27-13

canefordays

Freshman
Tonight St. Thomas Aquinas travels to the superdome to play the Max Preps defending national champions John Curtis Patriots of (LA). John Curtis uses a run heavy offense but features consensus 5* receiver Malachi Dupre. Two other Curtis stand outs that have miami offers are 2014 LB Kenny young and 2015 safety hunter dale. Dupre figures to be covered by South Carolina commit Al Harris Jr. Also look out for Miami commit C Nick Linder and top target DL Anthony moten. St Thomas is currently 3rd in the max preps polls as John Curtis is 6th. This game has mythical national title implications, it should be a good one. It will be televised on one of the espn networks and FSN.

Advertisement
I dont follow Louisiana high school football too much. I have a question for anyone who might have some knowledge.

What happened to Evangel Christian? They were the dominant team in that state for over a decade. I know they took a hit when John Booty was fired. Did they fall off the map or are they still a good program? I dont remember seeing them in the national rankings since the mid-2000's when coach Booty was let go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont follow Louisiana high school football too much. I have a question for anyone who might have some knowledge.

What happened to Evangel Christian? They were the dominant team in that state for over a decade. I know they took a hit when John Booty was fired. Did they fall off the map or are they still a good program? I dont remember seeing them in the national rankings since the mid-2000 s when coach Booty was let go.

They are still competing with Curtis for state titles, they played last year and curtis won. they won a title two years ago.

Advertisement
Help. i need numbers.

What number is WR Dupree for JC?

Who is #4 for STA?

What # is Moten?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back