St. Thomas Aquinas to the NFL

U

User-4525

I came across this tweet and found it very interesting. Everyone knows about the talent that comes through St. Thomas, but by the start of next season 11 STA alumni could be on NFL rosters.

@FlaHSFootball: If the 2014 NFL Draft goes as expected St. Thomas Aquinas (@STA_Football) will likely have five former players drafted. #flhsfb #NFLDraft

Saint Thomas Aquinas, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. (6)

Geno Atkins, CIN; Giovani Bernard, CIN; Marcus Gilbert, PIT; Leonard Hankerson, WAS; Major Wright, CHI; Sam Young, BUF

- See more at: http://usafootball.com/news/general...oast-most-nfl-players-we#sthash.2t9fWj9x.dpuf

Advertisement
Top three schools are Norland, STA and Pahokee with a total of 17 NFL players.

Only one went through UM: Hankerson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be honest I am not sure I am going off the tweet from Florida highschool football

Top three schools are Norland, STA and Pahokee with a total of 17 NFL players.

Only one went through UM: Hankerson.

Richard Gordon plays for the chiefs.

That's the sad part, that only ONE stayed home! Hopefully our boys start staying home like they use to and the bridge and fence around the "State of Miami" is rebuilt and kept in tact!

Wow.

That's gotta be the most of any HS currently, right?

They'll be adding around 5 more within the next 2 drafts-

Roberson
Greene
Hart
Bosa
Joyner

Might be missing a couple...

they are adding 5 more within this draft alone. In 5 years they might be in the low 20s

Who are the other 2 thi

Did Linder play at STA, he will make somebodies team? Just a guess dont know for sure he played for STA but his little brother did so figured he must of

Wow.

That's gotta be the most of any HS currently, right?

They'll be adding around 5 more within the next 2 drafts-

Roberson
Greene
Hart
Bosa
Joyner

Might be missing a couple...

they are adding 5 more within this draft alone. In 5 years they might be in the low 20s

Who are the other 2 thi

Did Linder play at STA, he will make somebodies team? Just a guess dont know for sure he played for STA but his little brother did so figured he must of

Yes...

Advertisement
^^^I was just going to say the same thing. I'm sure he'll get drafted. If not he'll sign as a UFA.

Yep, the other player is probably James White rb for Wisconsin...

I think we figured out the puzzle i forgot about him. The other issue i have looking at the next bunch of kids like Bosa. I asked on TOS prior to getting banned why he wasnt a top target. AG didnt not make that kid a top target now we lost him and now we will lose his Brother which is another beast at STA.

Advertisement
^^^I was just going to say the same thing. I'm sure he'll get drafted. If not he'll sign as a UFA.

I think we figured out the puzzle i forgot about him. The other issue i have looking at the next bunch of kids like Bosa. I asked on TOS prior to getting banned why he wasnt a top target. AG didnt not make that kid a top target now we lost him and now we will lose his Brother which is another beast at STA.

Multiple family members attended OSU. He was always going there

That means nothing these days ,loyalty what is this? So we shouldnt of really pushed for him because of your reason? How many kids who family went to Miami did not chose us.

That means nothing these days ,loyalty what is this? So we shouldnt of really pushed for him because of your reason? How many kids who family went to Miami did not chose us.

I'm not sure if you're being serious? Dad, mom, & uncle went to OSU. He was at the top of OSU's board. Grew up in an environment pro-OSU. I never said we shouldn't have pushed for him, but he was going to OSU the whole time. Same exact thing will happen with the little brother. I criticized the staff for not offering or pushing for certain players, but not at all mad about bosa.

And you tell me... there haven't been a plethora of prospects with ties that Bosa had, at the top of the board, that we missed on.

Advertisement
Back