St Augustine Canes

Badbart43

Sophomore
I am driving the family down to St. Auggie's next weekend from SC. Anyone got any ideas on a good place to find Canes swag? I hate buying only online.

Advertisement
I am driving the family down to St. Auggie's next weekend from SC. Anyone got any ideas on a good place to find Canes swag? I hate buying only online.

Good luck with that, you are in Gaytor (and SemenHole) country.

The closest place with ANY chance of carrying UM gear would be in Jacksonville. MAYBE Academy Sports or ****s. But I've never seen a "UM-only" store comparable to CanesWear or AllCanes.

You'd have a better chance of finding stuff in Orlando, and even that is not great.

Advertisement
For the record, the corporate HQ of Fanatics.com is in Jacksonville.

PS, I did a search of the area, and there is a place called Sports Mania out on Jacksonville Beach. I only mention it because there is a Sports Mania USA website that is definitely formatted like Fanatics. So I'm not sure if this was "the original brick-and-mortar" version of Fanatics. Might be worth a shot, but no promises.

There's also a chain called Hibbett Sports. Maybe, but I haven't been.

I lived in Palatka, Florida until I was 25 years old. P-town is a 20 min drive from St. Auggie. You won't find crap there with Canes. But you will find fair weather Gator fans.

Advertisement
Trust me... Don't wear Canes gear in those parts of Florida. They act like Trump supporters

Good luck with that, you are in Gaytor (and SemenHole) country.

The closest place with ANY chance of carrying UM gear would be in Jacksonville. MAYBE Academy Sports or ****s. But I've never seen a "UM-only" store comparable to CanesWear or AllCanes.

You'd have a better chance of finding stuff in Orlando, and even that is not great.
@TheOriginalCane ....The Lids at Millennia Mall and Fl Mall has a nice selection of UM Hats now....the one I had on Sat was from there....

Advertisement
Lawrence is so beatable, he reminds me of the McGuire from San Diego State. A tall tree, when you chop him, he goes down PERIOD.

Advertisement
I wear my Canes gear everywhere I go. But then again, I'm also not a bytch.
Trust me.. It was 10 ninjaz outside my house hanging out after the FSU win. They were drunk and wanted to fight. Now they're Clemson fans. lol

Talking about gear tho.. In Sarasota, you can go buy a **** Gator or Fsu t shirt at any walmart.

mutha-fluckaz even have bed comforters in the front. No Miami gear

If we do what we are supposed to do this year we will see a bunch of merch for Canes next year. Jville, st aug area is so bandwagon, who ever is doing good at the time is who you see in the stores out of the big 3

Advertisement
Back