#Squad17 Early Enrollee interviews

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;69GteGgjPZk]https://youtu.be/69GteGgjPZk[/video]
[video=youtube_share;qF5xBBs4Jek]https://youtu.be/qF5xBBs4Jek[/video]

Advertisement
These were done on NSD, but they're just now uploading it...

If they post more interviews, I'll edit & put'em in the OP.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;I9XXjCoORIY]https://youtu.be/I9XXjCoORIY[/video]

[video=youtube_share;lz8la_kYvs0]https://youtu.be/lz8la_kYvs0[/video]

You notice dj say he use to watch jacory Harris growing up damm the kids where recruiting grew up in that erra.

Advertisement
You notice dj say he use to watch jacory Harris growing up damm the kids where recruiting grew up in that erra.

I started highschool I believe in jackets first year at Miami. Jacory brought back the hype of Miami for a while when we beat fsu, ga tech and Oklahoma on a span of 4 weeks

no one grinds harder on the recruiting trail than banda. feel like that carter interview was like the fourth time i've heard banda recruits the family even more than the kid. banda the goat

no one grinds harder on the recruiting trail than banda. feel like that carter interview was like the fourth time i've heard banda recruits the family even more than the kid. banda the goat
Most of the local 2018 recruits, especially the DB's mention Banda all the time.

He's a genuine dude, he's not a typical slimy bull**** salesman, he's a Texas man & he means exactly what he says.

People on here for some reason get upset if you mention Banda as one of our better recruiters, but he really is, especially considering he's an outsider to South FLA & has already made waves in the area.

Advertisement
Most of the local 2018 recruits, especially the DB's mention Banda all the time.

He's a genuine dude, he's not a typical slimy bull**** salesman, he's a Texas man & he means exactly what he says.

People on here for some reason get upset if you mention Banda as one of our better recruiters, but he really is, especially considering he's an outsider to South FLA & has already made waves in the area.

Rumph close to that 2018 class too and based on apenny3 the players absolutely love rumph. I think and hope both close strong in 2018

Rumph close to that 2018 class too and based on apenny3 the players absolutely love rumph. I think and hope both close strong in 2018
I'm aware of that... Every time someone says something good about Banda it's not a personal affront to Rumph, y'all gotta stop being so insecure on his behalf.

I'm aware of that... Every time someone says something good about Banda it's not a personal affront to Rumph, y'all gotta stop being so insecure on his behalf.

I admit I get defensive at most of rumph bashing but a lot of its uncalled for imo. Now back to your point you right. Ima fall back

Advertisement

I admit I get defensive at most of rumph bashing but a lot of its uncalled for imo. Now back to your point you right. Ima fall back
It's all good, but I didn't bash him at all, in fact I didn't mention him lol
I just added what I know based on what a lot of recruits have been saying about Banda, that's all.

This QB battle is going to have us salavating like dogs to know who the starter is. Whoever does win it is going to of had to really earn it. You gotta figure its a true 5 man race between Jack, Evan, Nkosi, Cade, & Rosier. I mean thats unheard of isn't it?

This QB battle is going to have us salavating like dogs to know who the starter is. Whoever does win it is going to of had to really earn it. You gotta figure its a true 5 man race between Jack, Evan, Nkosi, Cade, & Rosier. I mean thats unheard of isn't it?

You got to believe that the guy that wins the QB battle must really be good

You got to believe that the guy that wins the QB battle must really be good

I would think so dude.

Advertisement
Back