Spurrier Luvs him some Taggart - lol

Advertisement
the eye roll he gave when franks thru the interception at the end of our game is one of the greatest reactions I have ever seen

geeeeese we had these fckers....after watching the video below just boils me over that we blew it

Advertisement
the eye roll he gave when franks thru the interception at the end of our game is one of the greatest reactions I have ever seen

geeeeese we had these fckers....after watching the video below just boils me over that we blew it

Should have been a pick 6 for the win. You known Ed Reed or Sean Taylor would have taken that ball to the house!

Always liked Spurrier the HC, even though he was a Gator. He was gracious after Miami beat UF in the Sugar Bowl. He allowed Berlin to transfer to Miami with the Canes on the schedule. And you know he had to agree to the 2002-2003 series.

Advertisement
Always liked Spurrier the HC, even though he was a Gator. He was gracious after Miami beat UF in the Sugar Bowl. He allowed Berlin to transfer to Miami with the Canes on the schedule. And you know he had to agree to the 2002-2003 series.
He said Florida shouldn't have been playing Miami in the Sugar, because we SHOULD have been playing in the Orange. He knew we were the best team in the country. ****, even Bobby Bowden said we should have been in the Orange playing OU after they lost. What a ***** job that was.

He said Florida shouldn't have been playing Miami in the Sugar, because we SHOULD have been playing in the Orange. He knew we were the best team in the country. ****, even Bobby Bowden said we should have been in the Orange playing OU after they lost. What a ***** job that was.

Agreed!! That porter flag still haunts me, also! Geez

Advertisement

He left after the 2001 season. He saw the monster we became again lol

Advertisement
42660439_407216609812334_8334088011562090496_n.jpg

He left after the 2001 season. He saw the monster we became again lol

Yeap. First hand, live and bloody on the streets and in the Dome. He got lucky to be at uf when we were down and sneaked in one title. Heck, Urban did the same thing after Butch's boys were gone. If Butch stayed even Saban might never have been heard of.

Advertisement
Back