Spring Trenches

Cane30

Recruit
With Spring camp a week away, thought I would post some trench practice stuff. Assuming Mario holds onto some patterns, every Tuesday Mario, Mirabel and Salave'a work the trenches. They start with 5 on 4 pass rush drills DL work, other guys working the man side. The next day 1 on 1 pass rush drills, immediately go to 2 on 2,, 2 versus 2 rush drills. They want to eliminate 1 on 1 blocks, they want 2 versus 2. This is where I would be most focused on with this team if I was out there for now. Campbell won't be ready, yet. We have several key players out this Spring.

Advertisement
With Spring camp a week away, thought I would post some trench practice stuff. Assuming Mario holds onto some patterns, every Tuesday Mario, Mirabel and Salave'a work the trenches. They start with 5 on 4 pass rush drills DL work, other guys working the man side. The next day 1 on 1 pass rush drills, immediately go to 2 on 2,, 2 versus 2 rush drills. They want to eliminate 1 on 1 blocks, they want 2 versus 2. This is where I would be most focused on with this team if I was out there for now. Campbell won't be ready, yet. We have several key players out this Spring.

Good looking w/ that info, my friend. Love this news.

Advertisement
Bv614ClIgAEM2KI.jpg

Advertisement
Victor Ishmael, jabari's pops
Wasn't he on the coaching changes thread...hired away by Duke in some capacity???

I was worried about that because we didn't need to lose any DEs, and I figured Jabari might transfer if his pops wasn't with the program any longer. Although if I remember correctly, Mario/Oregon was one of his top 3 or 4 schools during his recruitment

Wasn't he on the coaching changes thread...hired away by Duke in some capacity???

I was worried about that because we didn't need to lose any DEs, and I figured Jabari might transfer if his pops wasn't with the program any longer. Although if I remember correctly, Mario/Oregon was one of his top 3 or 4 schools during his recruitment
Lmao. Naw that was our striker coach Artiside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any idea on status of Campbell? How far off?

Advertisement
Back