Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow! Mario let your nuts hang. Good job Miami

Mama there goes that man....

The Cubano is a shoota.

sniper roof GIF by South Park

That was fast lol

Yeah, he's been around campus all week, so I was hearing some rumblings. It's why I circled TODAY'S DATE on an earlier post, that today is the last day to enroll.

I am not certain about the issue of "financial aid withdrawn" at Alabama, and how that might impact his eligibility. I was hoping that his ENROLLMENT might clear up the question of whether he enrolled as an UNDERGRAD or a GRADUATE, but I have not yet seen confirmation on that.

Advertisement
Yeah, he's been around campus all week, so I was hearing some rumblings. It's why I circled TODAY'S DATE on an earlier post, that today is the last day to enroll.

I am not certain about the issue of "financial aid withdrawn" at Alabama, and how that might impact his eligibility. I was hoping that his ENROLLMENT might clear up the question of whether he enrolled as an UNDERGRAD or a GRADUATE, but I have not yet seen confirmation on that.
Got it. Thank you. I hope he is eligible this would be season changing addition.

Hopefully he can suit up for us this fall, but even if he can’t, this is still good for 2024. We need some veteran bodies in there in addition to Moten/Horton and he probably starts for us in 2024 and create a big competition between the aforementioned two.

Hopefully he can suit up for us this fall, but even if he can’t, this is still good for 2024. We need some veteran bodies in there in addition to Moten/Horton and he probably starts for us in 2024 and create a big competition between the aforementioned two.

If he's enrolled in classes and is on the roster, I'd think he can play. Unless I'm missing something? Never transferred previously.

Advertisement
Advertisement

After entering the transfer portal in June, InsideTheU learned that former Alabama defensive tackle Jamil Burroughs is enrolled at Miami and has been practicing with the team this week. The 6-foot-3, 309-pounder played 161 snaps for the Crimson Tide last fall and generated 14 pressures and ten quarterback pressures. Burroughs played in 11 games.

F^ck you Saban!!! Let’s go Mario!!

Advertisement
Back