Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
We're in such a bind at that position you probably have to take a chance regardless of what you think about that altercation.

Could go into next year with only Moten, Horton, and whatever freshman at DT. Possibly Bain if he's transitioning and grows into that position.

Taylor can come back but he's likely draft bound. Gore technically can return, JHH can but likely won't return. I was told Anthony Campbell had 2 years but he's listed as a senior on the roster.

Would feel better about that UF game week 1 with a developed SEC body in the middle of the defense.
Moten, Horton, Collins and freshman DT lol then we'd have to go portal shopping AGAIN at a position that we've seen USC and Ohio St both go after in the portal. Wrap this dude up today.

Advertisement
ill take him regardless of what went on.

Vet thhis dude and give him a jersey and dorm key lol

i promise dtackles arent supposed to be nice dudes. Maybe thats why we aint been hitting on them...
I’ve never met a DT who was worth his salt who was a “nice” guy. The nice guys play O-line

After entering the transfer portal in June, InsideTheU learned that former Alabama defensive tackle Jamil Burroughs is enrolled at Miami and has been practicing with the team this week. The 6-foot-3, 309-pounder played 161 snaps for the Crimson Tide last fall and generated 14 pressures and ten quarterback pressures. Burroughs played in 11 games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He could play this year…. Just has to go the Lucious Staley route. Enroll by himself, technically join team as a walk-on then once he plays become a scholarship player.

That’s if he graduated of course. Remember, Staley was added on 08/29/23 last year… basically same date exactly one year ago.
😉

After entering the transfer portal in June, InsideTheU learned that former Alabama defensive tackle Jamil Burroughs is enrolled at Miami and has been practicing with the team this week. The 6-foot-3, 309-pounder played 161 snaps for the Crimson Tide last fall and generated 14 pressures and ten quarterback pressures. Burroughs played in 11 games.

Wow! Mario let your nuts hang. Good job Miami

Advertisement
Back