Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Per the article:

View attachment 253715

BUT...

He was enrolled for 3 full years, plus summer 2020, so he MIGHT have been able to graduate.
He could play this year…. Just has to go the Lucious Staley route. Enroll by himself, technically join team as a walk-on then once he plays become a scholarship player.

That’s if he graduated of course. Remember, Staley was added on 08/29/23 last year… basically same date exactly one year ago.

Advertisement
ill take him regardless of what went on.

Vet thhis dude and give him a jersey and dorm key lol

i promise dtackles arent supposed to be nice dudes. Maybe thats why we aint been hitting on them...

Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

Advertisement
He could play this year…. Just has to go the Lucious Staley route. Enroll by himself, technically join team as a walk-on then once he plays become a scholarship player.

That’s if he graduated of course. Remember, Staley was added on 08/29/23 last year… basically same date exactly one year ago.

1693419413525.png

We're in such a bind at that position you probably have to take a chance regardless of what you think about that altercation.

Could go into next year with only Moten, Horton, and whatever freshman at DT. Possibly Bain if he's transitioning and grows into that position.

Taylor can come back but he's likely draft bound. Gore technically can return, JHH can but likely won't return. I was told Anthony Campbell had 2 years but he's listed as a senior on the roster.

Would feel better about that UF game week 1 with a developed SEC body in the middle of the defense.

Advertisement
We're in such a bind at that position you probably have to take a chance regardless of what you think about that altercation.

Could go into next year with only Moten, Horton, and whatever freshman at DT. Possibly Bain if he's transitioning and grows into that position.

Taylor can come back but he's likely draft bound. Gore technically can return, JHH can but likely won't return. I was told Anthony Campbell had 2 years but he's listed as a senior on the roster.

Would feel better about that UF game week 1 with a developed SEC body in the middle of the defense.
you take him even if he cant play this year as a stash player.

Get him up to speed on how we do things here which cant be too much off from the ship Saban runs and he lasted that long there.

Every team i played on....The Dtackle most likely would be the bully of the team if not the dudes that are running to a fight...

we had dtackles with shakira hips on the sideline.

Get this dude in an online class or something TODAY.

you take him even if he cant play this year as a stash player.

Get him up to speed on how we do things here which cant be too much off from the ship Saban runs and he lasted that long there.

Every team i played on....The Dtackle most likely would be the bully of the team if not the dudes that are running to a fight...

we had dtackles with shakira hips on the sideline.

Get this dude in an online class or something TODAY.
Get him in today before the market for him heats up and he ends up at Ole Miss or something.

Advertisement

I'd coach him to punch a Gator

Advertisement
Back