Spring Transfer Portal

That old OL is old cause them guys aren’t nfl guys. If they were they’d have left already instead of using double covid redshirt seasons. Gaynor is ancient. He’s on that patchan plan
I aint say they were good just old lol. They gor 3 fla boys on it. Took a 5'11 transfer from COastal Carolina i believe as well. Our dl better feast...But Maye is sort of mobile and accurate as ****.

Advertisement
It seems like the 2 kids from Apopka on the OL have been there for a decade now

Their secondary is going to be BAD. They do have the 1 guy that is pretty good back at LB and some promising young guys and then added Amari Gainer from FSU. I don't think they'll get havoc up front or cover well at all.
i swear we were lining up richt guys against that group. I like 1 of their lbs dont know his name but a light skin cat hes sort of sideline to sideline. I wonder if they are going to use Gainer as an edge guy.

Their dt 's are like 340 and 310-315

Their DL is big as **** but their lbs and secondary are usually where u can eat on them.

Their OL is old as **** and guys like Gaynor. guys from 2017 str8 across the board. lol

I have always hated UNC so i track them yearly. They are the textbook look like Tarzan team.....they are pretty put together off the huff
UNC also has a very good S & C staff. But yeah their defense is suspect. If our offense is solid out the gate we should do well vs a UNC defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
This season or Spring??

Per the article:

1693418153703.png

BUT...

He was enrolled for 3 full years, plus summer 2020, so he MIGHT have been able to graduate.

Advertisement
Back