Spring Transfer Portal

If I'm a suspect where are the handcuffs 🤪😉
Season 1 Ugh GIF by The Roku Channel

Advertisement
I deleted a bunch of sophomoric stupidity from you earlier today related to your repeatedly porsting unkind statements about a recruit's family member. I was in a decent mood, so no warning was issued. I just deleted all the nonsense and provided a gentle reminder to the board to show a tiny bit of class.

Now I had to issue you a warning a moment ago for your earlier comment on "the ****", but here you are barking up that tree again.

I suggest you stop obsessing about homosexuality and recruit's family members and keep in Canes. Your long-term survival here depends on it.
I love and support and everyone.

like i previously stated...guys on NW team should of been getting back channelled fromt he story hit...likely what auburn did...they evaluate ol very well not sure why we arent in the game there...they have like 3 ol i would take right now..especially with us shipping out some ol who wont play
hugh freeze knows how to play the game. its unfortunate that auburn finally hired a real coach who will win big there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I deleted a bunch of sophomoric stupidity from you earlier today related to your repeatedly porsting unkind statements about a recruit's family member. I was in a decent mood, so no warning was issued. I just deleted all the nonsense and provided a gentle reminder to the board to show a tiny bit of class.

Now I had to issue you a warning a moment ago for your earlier comment on "the ****", but here you are barking up that tree again.

I suggest you stop obsessing about homosexuality and recruit's family members and keep in Canes. Your long-term survival here depends on it.
1690752739132.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Good luck to the young man. If he does anything at UMiss, he will be an exception to the performance of our transfers over the past 20 years. Shawnbrey McNeal did alright a decade or so ago, Storm Johnson too, and our former center is starting at UNC. But by and large it's be a tough go for guys who couldn't make the 2 deep at Miami, much less start.

Okay... Question tho... How does he get immediate eligibility??

“Even though Graves entered the portal after the spring portal window closed, he’s expected to be immediately eligible to play this season at Ole Miss, Graves and an additional source told On3. The reason for that is because his aid was canceled by Miami.”

“Even though Graves entered the portal after the spring portal window closed, he’s expected to be immediately eligible to play this season at Ole Miss, Graves and an additional source told On3. The reason for that is because his aid was canceled by Miami.”
..... Okay so that means he got kicked? Because why don't other transfers get their aid canceled??

Advertisement
Back