Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need another defensive tackle I wish we could’ve gotten Rogers from Kentucky him and Campbell would’ve really made our line look different.

Advertisement
has to be a typo on their part. Should have been 4 btw.. Bain and Wayne.
Ha - I assume this is sarcasm but I like it.

Looks like this came from 247 and is an issue on their end. Maybe the team rankings page's logic for counting 5 stars is anything over 97 when it should be anything over or equal to 98? Obviously not close to the biggest deal in the world, but it had me curious if someone somehow got bumped.

1684243222686.png

1684243252908.png

1684243463256.png

but they told me Sanders was purging the roster from the scrubs...

I saw a lot of kids landing at a better spot than Colorado.
they have no choice.

Right off the bat 3 db spots are booked.

Mcclain, Hunter, Sanders son are starters regardless at db....and im guessing the fsu transfers as well are challenging for rotation spots.

Do you see the kids bama signed out the portal recently...

the 2nd wave are like scraps at the end of the night at the bar so everyone is scrambling for that chic when the light cuts on and last call.

Ha - I assume this is sarcasm but I like it.

Looks like this came from 247 and is an issue on their end. Maybe the team rankings page's logic for counting 5 stars is anything over 97 when it should be anything over or equal to 98? Obviously not close to the biggest deal in the world, but it had me curious if someone somehow got bumped.

View attachment 238707

View attachment 238708

View attachment 238709

Definitely a programming issue in calculating 5 stars. But the above posters were correct that Wayne was a 5 star at one point. I can see the argument for moving him down to a high 4 star, as Wayne is physically impressive and known for playing consistently at a very high level, but is a little stiff (not Chantz stiff, as far as I can tell).

Meanwhile, Bain should always have been a 5 star. He is one of the most productive DL in South Florida history yet he got dinged for his height. He will play a lot this season, and should be a good Freshman AA candidate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coleman will be a nice pick up for them. But there are only so many balls to go around. You bring him in someone is losing touches. Especially since they picked up that TE from SC as well.

Advertisement
Back