Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Idk where to post this but the StormGroov guy on twitter makes me want to blow my brains out. Such a miserable UM fan. His negativity is insufferable.

53D5A476-A616-4E10-B00F-9DC8D9B9F386.png

Advertisement
Not sure why he wasn’t on that list, but my daughter graduated Friday and in her grouping was Jakai Clark also. And funny enough the Cavinder twins, who I think I heard got booed (lightly) and mugged for photos the moment they got their diploma, in the back area, before bailing on the event while everyone else was still seated for the remainder of the ceremony.
Let's focus on what's important.

Congratulations to your daughter! Mine's graduating from high school and I'm over the moon, I can't imagine how you feel.

I'm honored to call your daughter a fellow alum!

Advertisement
Idk how I feel about taking Kirk over him or at least pursuing Kirk over him if the Miami staff did indeed decide against Bryant. But I do like Kirk hope he’s a stud

Dan Lanning has made some nice hires so far as a HC

Dillingham as OC and then Will Stein from UTSA

Lupoi and Junior Adams are really good coaches

They also will be tough to beat out for Samoan guys

Dan Lanning has made some nice hires so far as a HC

Dillingham as OC and then Will Stein from UTSA

Lupoi and Junior Adams are really good coaches

They also will be tough to beat out for Samoan guys
I just remember reading staff moved on idk what to make of it maybe he wanted to take longer so they did or thought he wasn’t worth the squeeze is what I’m saying

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus Christ, enough of the constantly-moving goalposts.

Mario Cristobal is not, and never has been, a WR coach. And you are confusing "narrative", which is a dirty-recruiting technique, with actual facts and stats and reality.

You asked for examples, you were given a fantastic example, and now you're comparing a guy who was on an NFL roster a few months ago (Hilton) to a guy who played football in the 1970s and 1980s (Largent).

You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to exaggerate in a disingenuous attempt to "be critical" of a coach, just because you figure that everyone else will get tired of rebutting your claims.

This:

"Cristobal has no track record of developing receivers so if he is looking for development that’s a red flag"

Is not a true or accurate statement, no matter how many times you try to revise the parameters once someone calls you out for saying that.
People just be on here posting anything.

Advertisement
Back