Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Are we still open for business in the portal with grads? Im sure the right fit kinda guys. How many spots left? Any names to keep an eye on? Guess pending our own possible grad departures.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Other than Tulane nickel is it QB, LB and TE?

I'd take best available until we run out of cap room I know we're already at/above 85, but I'm sure we'll see more attrition soon. And we still need a backup QB, OLB, DT, OT, and definitely the Tulane/Marshall kid.

I doubt we can find quality across 5 spots from grad transfers. I doubt we have 5 current players on roster who transfer out between now and September. We also don't want to use many if any blue shirts, because the 2024 class is so critical to our future. So, take whatever B-grade or better transfer comes available at those spots until we can't take any more.

Advertisement
Just Kirk would have been an absolute failure.

Oh my god, you just can't stop moping.

I'm talking about the spring Portal guys we had lined up at the time. Meaning, we had ONE official visit, and people would have been happy to go 1/1 on Kirk with those 7 visitors.

But you knew that.

Oh my god, you just can't stop moping.

I'm talking about the spring Portal guys we had lined up at the time. Meaning, we had ONE official visit, and people would have been happy to go 1/1 on Kirk with those 7 visitors.

But you knew that.

I don’t know what this post means.

But whatever it means, see my previous/quotes post.

Advertisement
Back