Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
1683913703825.png

Advertisement
He doesn't suck, but I think questioning whether he would start, or whether it would be reasonable to go with a younger option is valid. Pulliam reminds me of a younger, faster, longer version of this guy. Statistically Nixon missed his fair share of tackles too.
Just hard to tell whether NIL's a factor, if he truly had a committable offer (right now), or whether he simply likes Auburn better.

He doesn't suck, but I think questioning whether he would start, or whether it would be reasonable to go with a younger option is valid. Pulliam reminds me of a younger, faster, longer version of this guy. Statistically Nixon missed his fair share of tackles too.
Just hard to tell whether NIL's a factor, if he truly had a committable offer (right now), or whether he simply likes Auburn better.

But it's Auburn.

It's not Marshall or Akron or some other non-P5 school worse than us.

So an SEC school thinks he is worthy.

Interesting.

Advertisement
But it's Auburn.

Interesting.
My take on Nixon is just that - my take. Personally, of the Big 7 from last weekend this wasn't a priority.

Really having difficulty discerning how we got from a home run Saturday to where we are today. Or are these recruitments like Plan B free agency in the NFL (if you remember that)? You know you can buy the nicest shirt at Marshall's and still look subpar on the big date.

It does appear other programs are becoming followers of our evals. So with closing time near is the cost of supply & demand kicking in or are we just losing out for a variety of reasons (misses seem inevitable on a couple more fronts). Rose, Kirk, Wiggins I'd like to land. Btw, can you clarify the gif clue/joke for Rose?

But it's Auburn.

Interesting.
Yeah, but let's be honest Auburn sucked last year.

Freeze is taking flyers on portals kids trying to find something that works this season.

Just because Auburn is in the SEC doesn't mean squat to me. They played a power 5 team from Big 10 and got destroyed at home 41-12.

I don't think he is as good as Mauigoa or Wes, but yes would have liked the depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just LSU & Auburn...

But he can’t switch to TE because he has no athleticism & can’t run lol
I Know cant really play qb either just is a big kid. I remember his hs recruitment and thought he should of found a new position.

Then his trabsfer decision to auburn was weird. These guys go with the big names but his initial transfer shouldve been to a smaller school n put up numbers

Advertisement
Back