Spring Transfer Portal

Richard and Ajay Allen being ranked below Gore.
Nick Young Reaction GIF

Wild that they wait to rank these kids until they see where they are going. **** is so corrupt.

Advertisement
I may be wrong but a couple of people insinuated that he wouldn’t have been a take other than he’s local and his pop’s ties to the school.
You’re correct, I remember that too. It was until we missed on some guys at the end/**** blew up that he became a “take” but I don’t remember the two staffs at the time being all into him

I may be wrong but a couple of people insinuated that he wouldn’t have been a take other than he’s local and his pop’s ties to the school.

I think there were some who felt he would be more of a nickel at UM, but not a boundary/lockdown guy that we could put out on an island.

Earl Jr. has some talent, but perhaps not as much as he and Earl Sr. believe that he has.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
in John Mayer's singing voice, "I'm waitinggggg, waitingggggggg on Mario to land a DT. We keep on waiting (waiting) for Mario to land a WR"

Advertisement
I’ll need to see how we finish. But we’ve added more quality than some think.
Yeah I'm really impressed with the way it's come together. QB, OL, RB, TE, DE, and the entire Secondary are in good shape (if we get Sam)

WR should be fine I think the system is going to help elevate those guys. Kirk coming in from JUCO means he should be physically mature enough to get into the rotation.

The only two spots I see as a problem are LB and DT. Both still need a starter type talent and I don't think either is going to get it. But just like 90% of college football programs we'll have holes and need to scheme accordingly. I like Guidry's chances better than I did Steeles.

He fckin sucks...

Kamari Stephens, Keveion’ta Spears, Earl Barquet Jr, Raashaan Wilkins Jr & Jalen Sami are all better options.

We could try to backchannel a kid like Jamare Edwards, but it doesn’t appear the staff believes in that sort of thing.
Yeah, I thought there were better options than him. Hopefully, we're in touch with someone.

Yeah I'm really impressed with the way it's come together. QB, OL, RB, TE, DE, and the entire Secondary are in good shape (if we get Sam)

WR should be fine I think the system is going to help elevate those guys. Kirk coming in from JUCO means he should be physically mature enough to get into the rotation.

The only two spots I see as a problem are LB and DT. Both still need a starter type talent and I don't think either is going to get it. But just like 90% of college football programs we'll have holes and need to scheme accordingly. I like Guidry's chances better than I did Steeles.
QB is in good shape?!? Did you watch Jacurri play last year and in the spring game, and have you seen our depth chart? We’re one hit to TVD—who missed multiple games last season due to injury—from an absolute disaster at the qb position.

Advertisement
Back