Spring Transfer Portal

@Cribby a few spots left open but lets assume Sam fills the nickel/safety position. Based on the inside info you have about portal recruiting, the guys that left, who we went after and who we didn't and how we performed. How would you grade the offseason roster management?

Advertisement
That’s why I said “‘lol, no comment , he’s a rotational guy at best “‘when asked if the one option I knew about was a grad transfer or in the portal. I didn’t even want to discuss that possibility.

I’d rather just take the Famu kid and play small ball and use speed. **** I’d take my guy @Paranos option in Sami. Wynn would be very meh.
**** he plays odd fronts anyways.

Advertisement
He looked great in the spring game. Just saying…
Keep your sunshine posts the **** out of this topic!

Mr Mackey Mmkay GIF by South Park

Advertisement
@Cribby a few spots left open but lets assume Sam fills the nickel/safety position. Based on the inside info you have about portal recruiting, the guys that left, who we went after and who we didn't and how we performed. How would you grade the offseason roster management?
I’ll need to see how we finish. But we’ve added more quality than some think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This board loves revisionist history but he’s the one highly rated prospect I remember this board being in complete agreement about that he would never play at Bama and was overrated in terms of his ranking
I may be wrong but a couple of people insinuated that he wouldn’t have been a take other than he’s local and his pop’s ties to the school.

when you zoom out and realize we are nowhere near done adding impact guys... We are about to finish up a top-5 portal class on top of a top 7 recruiting class.

It's complicated for a lot of people because its new. They are comping our portal recruiting against our HS recruiting and ignoring roster retention as well. People need to comp the portal +/- program vs. program. How we are doing compared to other schools. I have us #3 right now:

Advertisement
Back