Spring Transfer Portal

Here’s what I don’t want to happen. I hope we take these DT misses to the chin and keep all hands on deck for a 1 year grad transfer or pocket the scholarships for next year. If we’re going to take a questionable DT make sure he has 1 year of eligibility left. Don’t go take a some random dude with 2-3 years that will never play here just to have a body.

Advertisement
Y’all, don’t do dumb stuff.
Cant Stop Dave Chappelle GIF

I think I read an article on 247 about potential transfer portal targets a week or two ago, and there was an article mentioning Stephon Wynn from Nebraska as someone the Canes might pursue. Is he a possible option given the situations with Malone and Rose? If not, are we in contact with any other DT's in the portal?

Advertisement
I think I read an article on 247 about potential transfer portal targets a week or two ago, and there was an article mentioning Stephon Wynn from Nebraska as someone the Canes might pursue. Is he a possible option given the situations with Malone and Rose? If not, are we in contact with any other DT's in the portal?
He fckin sucks...

Kamari Stephens, Keveion’ta Spears, Earl Barquet Jr, Raashaan Wilkins Jr & Jalen Sami are all better options.

We could try to backchannel a kid like Jamare Edwards, but it doesn’t appear the staff believes in that sort of thing.

Advertisement
an old Napier recruit choosing not to join Napier at Florida despite a better shot at playing time there is all people need to know about how he runs a football program

Maybe now that they missed on 2 guys. Did he ply for the Huskers last year?

Advertisement
He fckin sucks...

Kamari Stephens, Keveion’ta Spears, Earl Barquet Jr, Raashaan Wilkins Jr & Jalen Sami are all better options.

We could try to backchannel a kid like Jamare Edwards, but it doesn’t appear the staff believes in that sort of thing.
That’s why I said “‘lol, no comment , he’s a rotational guy at best “‘when asked if the one option I knew about was a grad transfer or in the portal. I didn’t even want to discuss that possibility.

I’d rather just take the Famu kid and play small ball and use speed. **** I’d take my guy @Paranos option in Sami. Wynn would be very meh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back