Spring Transfer Portal

You all compare what is said to Miami and I understand this is a Miami board. But with reference to USC they are spending monster amounts the last few years only to lose almost all their meaningful games.

They went 11-3 last year. Tell me one exciting huge game they won? Maybe Ucla? They lost to Utah twice and Tulane in the bowl. Much like Miami and prob even more so they were more talented than everyone on their schedule in a landslide.

Anything less then a playoff this year is a monster failure by USC

Advertisement
So nearly every person here with actual connections to the program are telling you that commitments are imminent and there are still porsters like you b*tching that it's not on their precious timeline?

Some of you I f*cking swear...
Calm down baby girl, it's really not that serious lol my gawd. Y'all take this internet **** too seriously man.

So nearly every person here with actual connections to the program are telling you that commitments are imminent and there are still porsters like you b*tching that it's not on their precious timeline?

Hey look. Ignore my previous statement. I didn't know you'll feel so personally attacked. I apologize. I won't make that mistake again. Sowwy 🙏🏾

You all compare what is said to Miami and I understand this is a Miami board. But with reference to USC they are spending monster amounts the last few years only to lose almost all their meaningful games.

They went 11-3 last year. Tell me one exciting huge game they won? Maybe Ucla? They lost to Utah twice and Tulane in the bowl. Much like Miami and prob even more so they were more talented than everyone on their schedule in a landslide.

Riley has only been there one season.

I don’t think it’s “playoff or failure” after year 2.

Advertisement

I'll be honest, I'm usually being known for being more positive than negative about things.

I'm silent for a reason now because I have no expectations for anything or anyone up until something actually has factually taken place.

Till then, chat is chat.

You're saying alot of nothing honestly. Just ask yourself would you rather be 11-3 or 5-7.... It's really that simple.

Advertisement
This is idiotic lol. Bryce isn’t close to Bronny at this point
People say stupid things everyday. Bronny has improved so much. He’s dumb athletic and his jump shot has been pure. His height is the only thing holding him back. People saying he’s overrated are fools.

The kid plays at one of the top Hs basketball programs in the country and he balled this year. He’s doing in game between the legs dunks, pinning shots on the backboard, draining 3’s at an incredibly high rate and dropping dimes to his teammates. He’s appropriately rated. His potential is through the roof. Bryce has barely played in varsity games. Bronny is a freak!

Well that's not like Miami because we lost to teams less AND more talented.

Theyre getting the recruits/transfers to get them over that playoff hump plus last year was Lincoln's first at SC.

FWIW

4CA57D45-838E-4747-902F-EF8BF3988531.jpeg
37805F2A-ABC4-49BC-8B7F-05B988F4979A.jpeg

Not sure what he knows but not sure how much is imminent in our favor. That CB from Vandy is a must IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bully Slurping will not be tolerated.
If you dont like stuff man saying, best thing is to ignore it. Most of these dudes feed off you responding so u can start a dead end back and forth. Saw them cry for a weeks and weeks about Mario's marraige to bro style offense only to be proven wrong, then they moved on to the next crying topic, the portal. Some people are just like that, they are always gonna find the next thing. They are mad, miserable, unhappy with real life or it could just be their personality. Read, move on. Especially when its not a factual based complaint.

We agree on the CB. Sounds like he maybe talking about the JUCO. Hard to judge the kid’s talent though.
Hopefully something gets worked out on the CB. The latest posts from people of consequence here and there mention getting the RB would increase our chances. I’m not interpreting anything as done or imminent but it’s hard to know what could happen unless we go a couple more days.

Advertisement
Back