Spring Transfer Portal

I’ve said this repeatedly when a well off south Florida kid was a recruit. The whole “ his family doesn’t need money because they’re well off “ always made me chuckle. The only thing better than money is MORE MONEY. Bronny is extremely overrated and overhyped but he’s going to have a bunch of NIL deals. He’ll generate eyes and interest just because of who and where he’s from.

Yeah, I don't understand why that one poster is being so stubborn.

It IS called Name, Image, and Likeness, not "Pay-For-Play". And you can spit out your soda after that sentence, but any famous kid can bring value to the table, regardless of game stats.

Hanna got paid, and perhaps more than her actual game output.

Advertisement
👀. Measurables alone he’s better

91fc31a2-63ff-4142-abfe-bc99be7e679c_text.gif

Advertisement

Here's a good game to check out of Larry Nixon, Boise State is a run first team so you will see a lot of Nixon as a run defender. Boise State ran the ball 50 times for 320 yards 3TDs. Larry Nixon had 10 tackles, he kind of looks a bit like Corey Flagg, not a lot of speed and kind of stiff but a good blitzer. He seems like more of a depth guy then day 1 starter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
USC will be must watch tv for the late night slate of games
If their DC can ever figure out what he's doing they will be really tough. Maybe he's good (or okay), i don't really follow them or know how good his talent has been but his D has **** the bed many times both last year and his few years at Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Back