Spring Transfer Portal

Ehhh, he will 100% be worth it as he will bring them tons of coverage and I agree he is overrated. Guess who is coming to all the games? You think Lebron being around the program the next year or two or three will help?
Maybe but I don’t think the demand for him is as advertised usc just made sense since he lived there. If he was in such high demand why not UCLA made the final 4 twice last 4 years almost made it 3 straight years

Advertisement
No chance? You think wealthy people don’t care about money? Lol
I’ve said this repeatedly when a well off south Florida kid was a recruit. The whole “ his family doesn’t need money because they’re well off “ always made me chuckle. The only thing better than money is MORE MONEY. Bronny is extremely overrated and overhyped but he’s going to have a bunch of NIL deals. He’ll generate eyes and interest just because of who and where he’s from.

I’ve said this repeatedly when a well off south Florida kid was a recruit. The whole “ his family doesn’t need money because they’re well off “ always made me chuckle. The only thing better than money is MORE MONEY. Bronny is extremely overrated and overhyped but he’s going to have a bunch of NIL deals. He’ll generate eyes and interest just because of who and where he’s from.
And generate more opportunities for him and his dads business based on the fact he’s making so much in NIL. That’s marketable in and of itself

Advertisement
If you think Bronny isn't getting paid, you're crazy as **** bro. The level of attention he's going to bring to USC BB will be insane and undeserving considering the quality of their BB program.

If he starts they will attract Duke, Kansas, UNC levels of attention. Weekly primetime matches that they usually wouldn't get. Considering all of that, Bronny is easily getting a bag. Klutch Sports is going to to make sure Bronny is well compensated.
He can get plenty NIL there, but we know can't no under the table bag mean anything to him

Advertisement
Hopefully, we switch to Nike and drop a bag for Boozer.

Measurables as in… height? He’s not close to the prospect Bronny is.
Bruce is 6’6 as a sophomore and more athletic than Bronny lol he’s 16 Bronny 18. If u love star rankings then I guess you’ll love Bronny but he ain’t a true 5* but Bryce is. Bronny ain’t much better than wades son tbh. Bryce is deff the best child for sure

Advertisement
Advertisement
It won’t be for too much longer.
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Back