Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Drama Peek GIF
1683410176955.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
USC ain’t paying nothing Bronny isn’t that good at bball. Name alone got him to usc. Bryce tho is a stud.
If you think Bronny isn't getting paid, you're crazy as **** bro. The level of attention he's going to bring to USC BB will be insane and undeserving considering the quality of their BB program.

If he starts they will attract Duke, Kansas, UNC levels of attention. Weekly primetime matches that they usually wouldn't get. Considering all of that, Bronny is easily getting a bag. Klutch Sports is going to to make sure Bronny is well compensated.

Advertisement
If you think Bronny isn't getting paid, you're crazy as **** bro. The level of attention he's going to bring to USC BB will be insane and undeserving considering the quality of their BB program.

If he starts they will attract Duke, Kansas, UNC levels of attention. Weekly primetime matches that they usually wouldn't get. Considering all of that, Bronny is easily getting a bag. Klutch Sports is going to to make sure Bronny is well compensated.
I do not believe that. For 2 reasons. 1 his dad is a billionaire lol and 2. He’s not that good he’s a 6’3 combo guard who isn’t a super freak athlete. Just stating facts. Again if this is Bryce different story that kid is the goods

I do not believe that. For 2 reasons. 1 his dad is a billionaire lol and 2. He’s not that good he’s a 6’3 combo guard who isn’t a super freak athlete. Just stating facts. Again if this is Bryce different story that kid is the goods
Lebron does not need to be getting the max from the Lakers right now but he is still getting it. Best believe Bronny is getting paid and getting paid well. I do think that SC or UCLA have major advantages and because of those SC landed him but make no mistake they offered him a competitive NIL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lebron does need to be getting the max from the Lakers right now but he is still getting it. Best believe Bronny is getting paid and getting paid well. I do think that SC or UCLA have major advantages and because of those SC landed him but make no mistake they offered him a competitive NIL.
I will only believe that if I was showed cold hard proof he’s getting paid bc he’s severe overrated bc of his name. And I’m not trying to sound confrontational just saying I would never pay him bc I don’t think he loves the needle. I can’t see him starting at SC

I will only believe that if I was showed cold hard proof he’s getting paid bc he’s severe overrated bc of his name. And I’m not trying to sound confrontational just saying I would never pay him bc I don’t think he loves the needle. I can’t see him starting at SC
Ehhh, he will 100% be worth it as he will bring them tons of coverage and I agree he is overrated. Guess who is coming to all the games? You think Lebron being around the program the next year or two or three will help?

Bronny getting paid but money played probably 5% into the equation. Playing in LA seemed to be the obvious choice it was just deciding which team USC/UCLA. Probably chose USC where it would be more about him than the team. That wouldnt happen at UCLA

Advertisement
Back