Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
I’m speaking just towards Mario’s snails pace at everything.

That's just insecurity talking.

Is he moving slow with Henderson? Or has Henderson not yet made a final decision? Is he moving slow with Malone? Or has Malone not yet made a final decision.

The problem is dopes on this website. They see hundreds of names in the Portal. They fall in love with heights and weights and 40 times. They think we can/will offer them all, and then cry like babies when we don't take immediate action.

Just for a moment, think about it. If Coach Neon is correct, that he has dozens of Portal players lined up ready to come to Colorado, then maybe everyone is playing a waiting game right now. So let's judge when the commits/enrollments happen.

Because whining about it every few hours isn't going to change anything.

If you really believe that Miami is not in contact with anyone because Gaby doesn't write about it...then nothing can be done for you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cristobal getting top talent from the portal?

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

If you think the portal is important, then should have hired Lane Kiffin or another coach that sees value in it. For better or worse, Cristobal thinks a roster should be built through high school recruiting. Simple as that.
If he doesn't see value in the portal then he's an idiot. CFB has changed for the worse in my opinion with the portal, but it is dumb to not use it to add talent to your team.

You're starting to slip and become more obvious. You're getting lazy. Work on your craft or don't show up at all.
Why is everything that's not 100% about the canes being the greatest program on earth a troll? USC has 100% definitely been better then us in the portal since Lincoln Riley took over, it's not a troll it's just facts.

Advertisement
That's just insecurity talking.

Is he moving slow with Henderson? Or has Henderson not yet made a final decision? Is he moving slow with Malone? Or has Malone not yet made a final decision.

The problem is dopes on this website. They see hundreds of names in the Portal. They fall in love with heights and weights and 40 times. They think we can/will offer them all, and then cry like babies when we don't take immediate action.

Just for a moment, think about it. If Coach Neon is correct, that he has dozens of Portal players lined up ready to come to Colorado, then maybe everyone is playing a waiting game right now. So let's judge when the commits/enrollments happen.

Because whining about it every few hours isn't going to change anything.

If you really believe that Miami is not in contact with anyone because Gaby doesn't write about it...then nothing can be done for you.

Oh I don’t care how long it takes but whether anyone agrees or not he’s sewn that narrative of himself. Then you look around and the Louisville’s of the world have kids announcing and here we are. USC probably plays a big part seeing them land blue chips on the regular and quickly from the portal and their situation wasn’t much different than ours when Riley came in.

Why is everything that's not 100% about the canes being the greatest program on earth a troll? USC has 100% definitely been better then us in the portal since Lincoln Riley took over, it's not a troll it's just facts.

Great, then run to the USC board and get your circle jerk going.

But while you're here, **** all the way off. You're cellophane to me. I see right through your anti-UM ****. Even the "positive" stuff you post is designed to instigate. What a weird way to spend your life.

Mario just likes to do his due diligence with the portal but most of the time the kids know where they are going. So always seems like we are behind.

Advertisement
Great, then run to the USC board and get your circle jerk going.

But while you're here, **** all the way off. You're cellophane to me. I see right through your ****. What a weird way to spend your life.
I honestly could careless wtf you think, if you don't like what i post ignore me Instead of acting like an immature child and 🖕every post I make. I'm sure I'll get blamed for this interaction as well and get sent to purgatory despite you starting it.

Advertisement
Back