Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
You’re right, but let me paint a picture for you quick, and you tell me how many wins this team can generate.

QB: TVD
RB: McKaskill/Parrish/Chaney
WRs: Three of Young/Henderson/Hudson/Restrepo/George
OL: Rivers or Miller (Purdue, or instert quality tackle) Cooper/Lee/Cohen/Francis
TE: Skinner/Arroyo/McCormack

DE: Mesidor/Bain/Geer/Kelly/Harvey
DT: Taylor/Deen/Tywone/Moten
LB: Cisco/Hart Jr/Bissanthe/Smith
DB: Brown/Richard and/or Canady/DPJ
S: Kinchens/Hill/Williams

Talent is there…and suddenly, not too many holes…

We’ve got money right? So what’s the holdup?
9? But I’m the crazy aśs that thinks the current team could win 9 if all the key guys stay healthy and obviously If they ball

9? But I’m the crazy aśs that thinks the current team could win 9 if all the key guys stay healthy and obviously If they ball
I’d say 9 too. 8 to be safe, but an 8-win season would do wonders here. Imagine that lol… 5-7 to 8-4 and Mario can sell the **** out of it to high school recruits and portal guys alike.

9? That’s a top five class, no doubt about it.

I’d say 9 too. 8 to be safe, but an 8-win season would do wonders here. Imagine that lol… 5-7 to 8-4 and Mario can sell the **** out of it to high school recruits and portal guys alike.
Yea I agree with the team you put I would probably be more comfortable with 8 being likely and with the current team probably 7

Advertisement
I mean….look at his coaching hire “process”. Two go ‘rounds of that and now if no information still surprises you….that’s on you…

(Not you specifically)

The two things are not equivalent. No other school was going to offer more NIL to an assistant coach because he was interviewing with Miami.

Advertisement
Yeah….

At some point you have to say enough is enough if you are trying to change some things around here. Especially considering the kid allegedly transferred to be closer to family.

I‘d go for it just to fvck with the Noles and Odell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back