Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Give me Henderson, Malone, Davis, and another portal or 2, and I really really like our portal Haul.

Agree on Henderson and Malone. I don't see how Davis adds dimensionality to our DB room. Hope we land another CB that's a different body type.

The LBs coming into the portal are starting to look interesting. We need more than Bissainthe, Keontra and a bunch of freshmen at OLB, and we still have no idea what we have in Chase Smith.

I personally believe we need 7-9 guys total from the portal, so 4-6 additional if/when those guys sign.

Advertisement
I don’t understand how we are quick to take Terry Roberts but we are not all over this kid…Mario must not like using the portal for starting caliber players or something
I don’t get it at all…he’s in your backyard and it’s not a big dog coming to poach him. It’s Ole **** lol.

Kitchens and Hill would be an absurdly good duo back there. I haven’t been angry about anything portal-related, but if you tell me we’re not even going to reach out…I mean wtf are you waiting for?

Lane train, cho-choooo…never mind

F^ck that, I’d guarantee him a spot tbh. He’d beat out James Williams, but that’s just my opinion.

At least make him think about it. We have NIL, use it. What ever happened to the Cormani bag or the Rashada bag? Did it just disappear into thin air?

Ain’t no way Henderson or Davis or Tywone are getting a fat bag. Use it on someone worth a **** that will instantly upgrade your room.
I agree. Williams has been so underwhelming, a little competition is either going to make him better or leave because the better man won.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Initial take is Nebraska fans and media are surprised by Wynn leaving, have to assume a bigger school got active here.

Advertisement

Would definitely look at him
That's a grown *** man right there. Graduated with cuz, PS2 & the gang back in '18. Signed with NC State.

I wouldn't worry about Wes with C.J. as he's a definite one & done. It's his last shot to get drafted and he could do a lot worse than playing in what should be a disruptive Guidry scheme...

Advertisement
Back