Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
How has it been about 20 years of stuff like this and you guys are still asking these type of questions like you're brand new?

The moment you think something should be a slam dunk slap yourself. Then remember all the other times logical "sure things" didn't work out and go "oh yeah, this is Miami."
FIFY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to be interesting to see who they can bring in if it moves the needle at all? That amount of players has to be very difficult to replace.
Id be less worried about numbers. on3 shows 48% in the portal have a home.. over 1300 still do not. Most are jags but he can get to 85

Advertisement
At first I admit I was like eh he’s doing some house cleaning

But nah. Colorado is in no position to do **** like this. No one is really but especially not a program like that
Could of brought in a bunch of extra guys and use spring like they do in the NFL and the worst players get “cut”. But there is definitely something else going on. Colorado can’t afford to lose all of the semi productive guys they already had.

Advertisement
I really wish we’d go after this kid. Maybe he’s looking for a more guaranteed gig? So we aren’t gonna waste time. Dumb if that’s the reason.
F^ck that, I’d guarantee him a spot tbh. He’d beat out James Williams, but that’s just my opinion.

At least make him think about it. We have NIL, use it. What ever happened to the Cormani bag or the Rashada bag? Did it just disappear into thin air?

Ain’t no way Henderson or Davis or Tywone are getting a fat bag. Use it on someone worth a **** that will instantly upgrade your room.

Advertisement
Back